Into The Badlands(Amc Sunday)

I didn’t ever get into season 3 might finally circle back and give it it’s just due.

Really liked where they were going during season 1. Season 2 was aight but I definitely still have interest in the universe they were building.

Reactions: Ube
Damn I thought I was gonna see good news about the new release date then I see that’s it’s canceled. I thought this show was really dope. I hope someone will pick this up. NETFLIX do it.

Well atleast their finishing the season. I guess thats why they took so long because they probably had to rewrite it to end it properly (or try to atlesst). Being on a show just seems depressing as hell, these networks can just pull the plug on you and theirs nothing you can do about it. For anyone interested Netflix is doing a martial arts based series with Iko Uwais (The Raid). Guess that will have to fill the void

This sucks, Netflix probably not interested since they have Wu Assassins coming out, hopefully Amazon, Hulu, or Crackle would pick it up. At least we got Warrior on Cinemax coming out April 5th and hopefully Wu Assassins on Netflix soon too for martial arts shows

Hopefully Daniel Wu gets more opportunities out in America, Sunny deserved better than this

Well atleast their finishing the season. I guess thats why they took so long because they probably had to rewrite it to end it properly (or try to atlesst). Being on a show just seems depressing as hell, these networks can just pull the plug on you and theirs nothing you can do about it. For anyone interested Netflix is doing a martial arts based series with Iko Uwais (The Raid). Guess that will have to fill the void

Cinemax gonna have a martial arts show too. Trailer said it was based on writings from Bruce Lee and it looks like it’ll be pretty good.

Yeah I saw that refrenced in here, honestly never heard of it so looked it up and saw the trailer. I give Bruce's family all the credit in the world because they make sure he's always relevant. I see the creators of Banshee are behind this, I'm already interested

Nah that last season was absolute dog ****, I'm not sure if a writer left or what but it took a huge nosedive in season 4. I give them credit for a somber ending though, fully expected them to end with the happy family scene

Cinemax is always good for an action series. Strike Back’s new season started and it’s lit like usual.

Reactions: Ube
Walking dead was like the most viewed show on tv for a couple years. Can’t front I love Badlands but it’s no where near as profitable as TWD. Being honest without the success of TWD we probably never would’ve even gotten a chance to watch a show like this on AMC.

They’ve definitely milked that cow dry tho I low key forgot it was even running still.

we back

good episode, we need sunny to activate his powers to make these fights even and off mk

sucks that they're moving the rest of the episodes to mondays though, might miss an episode here and there because of that

How they going to wait till the last season to play Ante-Up? Thats whack, and AMC minds as well change their name to the Walking Dead Network.

Episode was lit. Ready for the next episode tonight.

I hate that bish mk. Wanted him to die painfully since the pilot episode. Hope Nix bae turns on that fool and helps Sonny kill him.

Damn Minerva got washed by Sunny's sis with ease no gift needed in yesterday's ep :lol:

**** got whacky with everybody being given the gift for Pilgrim's army now.

MK has become a whole *****

That whole imaginary reality for Minerva was cool.

to be fair that chick is just op

i also thought it went a bit too "magical" by giving the powers to others but it wasn't od... yet and those dudes aren't as op, they're just getting shanked with mannequin arms and bajie just snapping their necks like twigs :lol:

and i thought that chick with pilgrim was his moms :lol: or was i just forgetting something from the past seasons that say otherwise?

Back
Top Bottom