Into The Badlands(Amc Sunday)

nice, I thought that was the finale and was trippin on how they ended it :lol:
Yeah, I kept saying to myself no way that was the season finale, was that the season finale? It couldn't have been. Let me give it a week.

I'm thinking they didnt even hype up why we should have any reaction to Pilgrim having the gift too other than an ominous tone and oh **** didn't think it was gonna go down like that. Endless loose ends and dangling plots if it was a finale :lol:

Just got caught up. I need this show back.
As annoying as MK is dude is living a rock star life. Traveling all around, getting yambs at each stop, doing drugs.

Man, I saw this thread on the first page and was like is it back? is it back? is it back? is it back?

The show is on a long *** midseason break. Hopefully it's back in Nov. and not cot damn next year.

Reactions: Ube
Apparently according to Wu in an interview the latter half of season 3 will return in either this January or Feburary.

I have a habit of watching a few eps of a season and losing interest the rest of the season with amc shows (badlands and preacher). I think if they made them more quickly available on netflix then their popularity would go up like what they did with breaking bad. They waited almost a full year (the day before badlands s3 premiered) before s2 was available on netflix.

Is preacher really good? i tried to watch but the first couple of eps were boring to me....

Is preacher really good? i tried to watch but the first couple of eps were boring to me....

It’s a unique show. Weird characters, it’s vulgar and really violent. I like the show but I get bored of it too and take a break from watching it.

You guys feel like this show is slept on? I try to put my friends on it but no one is biting. :lol:
Tried to put my home boy on. He loves everything this show is about but he just won't bite. I'm going to just hang at his house and turn it on while we bs to see if he finally bites.

I did enjoy Mad Men, but when Don went with the hot chick and no goals in life instead of the fine women already in the industry I hung it up.
I remember watching at the time and swearing/hoping it was just one long dream sequence.

Made no sense to me. Like Don cant be so dumb. So of course that marriage ended up badly.

The other shorty was so fine and looked way better than French shorty with the janky front teeth.

I remember watching at the time and swearing/hoping it was just one long dream sequence.

Made no sense to me. Like Don cant be so dumb. So of course that marriage ended up badly.

The other shorty was so fine and looked way better than French shorty with the janky front teeth.
I swear man, I guess Don wanted arm candy over a partner. But the "partner" was tight. Sigh then Joan thick ***. WHEW.

Back
Top Bottom