Into The Badlands(Amc Sunday)

Hope with how things are changing we get some new cool barons.

I feel like Sunny is gonna end up having to become a baron just to get his girl and kid back.

How long can Jade hold onto her position as Baron

Wonder where MK is going to go on the run to

Dam Sunny gave that 1 dude a nasty death with the hubcap

Didn't expect Quinn to have his bunker rigged with explosives

All it took for Ryder to talk to Quinn like a man was to die

This Widow trying to ally with Quinn should be interesting      

:lol: Word. Ryder gets balls to talk tough to his old man as a ghost/hallucination.

I'm not sure what Jade is thinking. The Widow made sure she had skills to try and keep her husband's territory. In the damn pledge to be a baron they talk about being top dog through strength and force.

You can't get by just by telling other ppl to do ruthless ****. That's the main thing I liked about leaders, they had to stay on their toes even when older.

The second season hasn't really lived up to the first for me yet, still gonna stay tuned but I really was hoping for ,ore of S1.

Knowing AMC sunny will spend this whole season just trying to get into the badlands and won't see his wife/ son until season 3.

Season 3 better not drop in 2019 either or I'm out AMC.

To me the action has been better in s2 than s1.

I don't really care if Sunny meets his wife this season. I almost want him to get completely sidetracked on side adventures Samurai Jack style, and it looks like he may be fighting the abbots next week again :pimp:

I've been more interested in this impending war with the barons and the political maneuvering.

His new sidechick is nice. Porscha bae.

jade's husband was the weakest baron we've seen.

Last edited:
MK gets more and more annoying but dude would probably still beat the crap out of Danny Rand.

Poormans Margaery's husband was comical, dude was ready to step up and talk big against the Widow in the council meeting then sees his dad and starts running for the hills :lol:

I wish we see more baron actions the rest of the season though, that council fight was short and I want to see how OP the barons truly are.

The actress for Jade is going to play opposite of the lead in the Mayans SOA spinoff on FX just fyi

I have a feeling that most of the Barons will get killed off and there will be only one ruler of the Badlands.

I have a feeling that most of the Barons will get killed off and there will be only one ruler of the Badlands.
Yeah, except I think it's gonna be a tug of war between 2 in the end.

Once they're clear on what continent they're on things may make more sense.

This episode's awesome. Been waiting for bajie to show off his martial arts skills more.

Last edited:
Definitely a surprise to see Baijie as part of the Abbots, well it became obvious in the beginning of the episode when they showed he knew them but damn now I can't wait til he unleashes his dark side.

Feel like that dude that Sunny killed gave him his powers or something, I am kind of confused and hopefully they do not glance over dude telling Sunny to kill him.

And Odessa's real pretty, Tilda looks hideous in comparison but I am not mad at the two of them. MK just needs to die so those could continue to do what their thing.

It's that Delevigne-look but that damn cleaned up haircut/bangs just makes her buttchin more pronounced.

Messed up what the widow did. I can see the wheelchair guy and bangs girl resent her for that and maybe turn on her in the future because of it. Sonny will somehow find out about it too.

That scene with quinn and his ex-wife was weird. She went there to kill him because he killed her son but he rubs some blood on her lips and she's dtf.

Lol the Quinn and his wife scene was hella weird. I'm surprised to say I'm still in here but at least the season is picking up more.

The Baiji thing threw me off a bit since I don't remember his martial arts being that dope in previous episodes but its cool to see that he has some skills at least.

I'm happy to see Sonny and MK back together again. I know they won't do much but its cool to see the apprentice and master relationship a bit more.

They really need to explain whats good with the abbots. Last season they weren't presented in such a negative light and I was actually happy for MK, now I'm obviously not so sure.

Episode was dope. If Sonny wakes up with ole boy's power :wow:

Something about the Widow turns me on. I have a thing for red heads...Lol

Veil still bae tho :wow:

Back
Top Bottom