INTRODUCING, XX3 (REAL PIX)

first time in a while that i am truly upset. oh well. maybe different colorways will look better. usually not a "feelin em or not feelin em" posterbut since its the end of a legacy might as well put in my two cents.

For those asking, the inspiration was motor racing & native american culture.

Just gimme the B/Red colorway then I'm done with AJ XX3
roll.gif

10 pages later and I still can't force myself to like these or find anything appealing about them. Sorry, way too tacky and odd-shaped.

Originally Posted by bak ymmij

The M stitching looks too busy.

Add a solid color the to the woven part of the upper.

Red upper with white stitching or black upper with red stitching would have looked great.

With the right color placement these could be amazing.

Exactly what I was thinking. I really like the build/design of the sneaker. The MJ stitching is a little too much though. These will be AMAZING in a moresimple colorway without contrast stitching.

^^^^^Yeah, the ALLUSION part is that the stitching/allover pattern of Mj's signature looks and or is inspired by Native American design. Thats the essenceof great design and detail.

tounge is so unproportional to the shoe.
such a disgace.
i can honestly think of like 20 things that can be done to this shoe to make it look better.

For the XXIIIs, these suck. Replace the M pattern with something more subtle, and maybe I'd feel them. The whole design looks cheap though. Definitely notsomething I'd spend that kind of money on.

Wow so much to take in…. I had to look at them for a while and just stare. The first thing that popped into my head was, wow this is the last of the numberedseries. So this represents not just the whole Jordan career, or Tinkers, or Nikes, but it represents the whole basketball sneaker industry. From one shoealone, others will follow, and imitate for years. So yeah, it won't have any gimmicks like straps or superfluous materials, or even any detachable pieces.All it will be is the shoe of the future. Very simple, like an ipod, and yet very complex like a painting that you find something new every time you see it. Itis a true classic. The sole looks incredibly durable, and won't crack or slowly wear-down easily. The carbon fiber is used more generously on this modeltoo. The i.p.s. system is also included so it will be great for street ball, or court use. The side of the shoe looks very appealing almost like the inside ofa high-end product like a jacket or a car. So forget about playing in the rain and avoid the mud. (that's what the black model was made for). I'm sureTinker drew inspiration for the sock-like material from Adidas cross-trainers, so the problem of breathability will be solved. Now the lacing format really iskin to the XX1's in its visual display. I don't like it with the laces that are used, but if it had the same high end red laces that the XX1's had(and 'exhaust' lace tips) I would be drooling even more. As far as ankle support the cushioning looks dope, with it being on the outside and inside(from fakes I've seen). And that red that they use on the inside looks amazing I love how bright it is, almost royal. The over all look of the shoe whichcan make or break it for many I must say is very grown up. And that's what I have been wanting from JB for years. I love my retros in simple OG colors andthe Brand clothing with simple designs. The simplest designed Jordans (think III) are the ones that everyone wants, and not the ostentatious ones (think XV). Iwanted a pair that displayed a look that has been missing from many Air Jordans for years, "these will make me play better if I wear them". And whileI'm sure it won't make you play better, at least I know they will inspire those that wear them to think they can. And finally I would love to seeMichael Jordan actually wear these on the court. JB if you're reading this let him play ball in them in the commercial for them. Since these would havebeen amazing to see on him when he still played ball.

every time i look at the shoe i think of mcdonalds. Those M's as throwing me off. In all black colorway i might like them, but for now. pass

HYPEBEAST COUNTDOWN...

HYPE
Originally Posted by cris77stan

in the words of NT "copped"

these are so much more of what i was hoping for

all 23s will be "copped" next year at retail or whatever

BEAST
Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

im buying these instead of the packs
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

clean as +$+% !m
pimp.gif
HYPE
Originally Posted by Jcool813

i have to have these. Honestly i hated the sketch, but these r way better

BEAST
Originally Posted by JUNIOR STRIKES

BEFORE
mad.gif

& AFTER
happy.gif
... I LOVE THEM
pimp.gif

HYPE
Originally Posted by khadafi252

well, the signature on the side panel looks cheesy. other than that, I'M SOLD. 4 pairs for me.

BEAST
Originally Posted by imazing1201

i wanted to throw up the first time i saw these, but now these are hot and now i wanna cop these

you kids are hilarious.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom