Is Air Randy---> Snuggles Mcduggal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by metalmaned

How else do you think Heat also has unheard Tupac tracks???

I hope that clears it up for you guys...

roll.gif
I'm gonna have burned cds for yall! $7.00 ea. 2 for $10.00

Originally Posted by heat23

IrvKing wrote:

IrvKing wrote:
Snuggles Mcduggels Was A Girl

Heat23=Air Randy???
nerd.gif

You got me! How did you know?

Because I Bought From Air Randy And He Said That He Never Seen You

How Did You Get Affliated To His Market

Maybe because he lives on the other side of the globe.

heat just gave you the answer

If this is true, someone has some explaining to do!
laugh.gif
there is your answer right there

but whatever happend to snuggles, or bobby-lacee ya know who I am talking about

For a forum full of "veterans" who hate "newbs", these "veterans" can put an end to the BS that has nothing to do with JordanBRAND, Heat23 has about 5 or 6 posts in this thread already and im sure air-randy has read this thread about 10x today. so assuming air randy has read thewhole thread and heat23 with his several posts and if snuggles is a 3rd person, theyve wasted a good half an hour on here where they coulda just given every1the truth in 10 seconds. So theyre getting a good laugh out of this thread? I wouldnt be laughing if i were snuggles being called a girl...

Originally Posted by fbi6904

For a forum full of "veterans" who hate "newbs", these "veterans" can put an end to the BS that has nothing to do with Jordan BRAND, Heat23 has about 5 or 6 posts in this thread already and im sure air-randy has read this thread about 10x today. so assuming air randy has read the whole thread and heat23 with his several posts and if snuggles is a 3rd person, theyve wasted a good half an hour on here where they coulda just given every1 the truth in 10 seconds. So theyre getting a good laugh out of this thread? I wouldnt be laughing if i were snuggles being called a girl...

a) I "answered " the question(s). If you had common sense, you would have gotten your "answer" in less then "10 seconds".

b) It's not that serious my man, so stop taking it to the heart.

c) Why are you worried about it anyways. And why are you keeping tabs on me.

d) This is now my 7th post. U MAD!

not mad, just feel sorry for some1 wastes the time to contribute 7 posts to the same thread

Dont feel sorry for me. I'm good and like I said before, It's not that serious unless you have no life.

But in all seriousness, I feel sorry for you because you're actually keeping tabs on me. Do you have a life? Am I gonna have

to worry about you E-Staking me from now on? That ain't cool man.

You're taking this pointless thread to serious and to top it of, you're E-Staking now.

Who he/she is doesn't matter. In fact nothing does. Early or not is just pathetic for insecure people that buy Js for the wrong reason. All we can do isthank people for updating and keeping JB and everything else going. Even if they step down, someone would emerge- but that's not the point.

What the heck does this have to do with Jordan Brand?

Nothing.

"Well, they post pictures of Jordans, so people just wonder..." blah, blah, blah.

'Jordan Brand' forum

Not 'Anything that has to with Jordan Brand at all, including conversation about people who provide info and pics, and people who have Jordan stickers ontheir car, and people who named their kids Jordan' forum.

This is a topic for the General forum, not the Jordan Brand forum.

*locked*

Snuggles is really Elvis and Air Randy is really Tupac!!!!
laugh.gif

You wild for that one.

But seriously, who cares? Let them be them and call themselves whatever they please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom