Is Anyone a Coke Head?

I'm currently in the Middle East, people here wild. They drink that stuff all day.

Matter of fact it's 9:30 am here right now at a breakfast joint and this is in front of me

View media item 2152346
It's disgusting.

Lol at drinking soda in 2016

View media item 2152361

i stopped drinking mexican cokes about a month ago, i got a really unflattering gut.

id cop the 20 pack from costco in the bottles made with real sugar, after you have one of those every other soda tastes like water.

i couldnt eat anything without having a mexicoke.

i would usually have 2 every day.

You know you should cut back right? Dat diabeetus bruh

I'm currently in the Middle East, people here wild. They drink that stuff all day.

Matter of fact it's 9:30 am here right now at a breakfast joint and this is in front of me

View media item 2152346
It's disgusting.

Dude I guarantee you the American soda drinking habits put anywhere in the middle east to shame.

Seriously as an American, you're never in any position to talk about other groups of people's disgusting dietary or health habits. :lol:

I drink two of the 16 oz joints a day,no shame.Coke > Pepsi except when it's hot out then Dr.Pepper hits the spot.

I have a friend that goes through damn near a 12 pack a day, if he doesn't have that with more on top.
Dude's teeth are pretty ****** up. He's been drinking coke like this over 10 years and no serious health scares, yet.

Replaced my Pepsi habit with this

honest-tea-organic-honey-green-tea.jpg

2-3/day if not the big bottle + a minimum of 32oz of H2O.

Now almost everything else is too sweet for my liking.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom