Is anyone else tired of living where there at and want to move?

I live in Ohio, so it's self-explanatory that I would want to move. Getting my degree in a year at OSU then leaving forChicago, NYC, or some other city.

Originally Posted by wanksta23

right here

it feels like i dont belong here, and my family is the same
laugh.gif

we need open land, and mountains near us!
nerd.gif
rancho

laugh.gif

I'm in Houston and I love it down here. Only other states I'd consider moving to is Florida and California.

Originally Posted by drekin06

I live in MD/DC my whole life. I just want to move far away from here and start over.Am I only one that feels like this?

Exactly like me. I've lived in MD my whole life... I wanna go explore.
frown.gif

Blah! I've lived in Fort Worth Texas basically my whole life.
But I lived in Houston for a while, Idk why but I always end up coming back
eyes.gif

I think I'm guna move back to Houston w/ my cousin again in summer.
Southwest to North/Jersey Village.
grin.gif

I loved Southwest.

This is exactly how I feel, I'm actually going to move in a year from now. I live in NYC now(obviously from my username) but I want to move to Orlando.Gonna make the move with my fiance and my boy. Can't wait, Love NYC but I need to get up outta here and do something different. Start fresh and do better.

you also ever think the grass isnt greener tho? im just sayin im lookin at these answers and NYer is sayin hes gonna move to Cali and dude from Cali wants tomove to NY. stuff like that, you all want to just switch places. im from CLE, one of the poorest 'big' cities around and i cant see movin anytime soonunless i get married and move w the wife. i dont think i could just up and leave by myself but more power to those that do it

Back
Top Bottom