Is anyone officially done with ESPN? vol. NBATV FTW!!!

I don't watch it nearly as much as I used to, but I still watch it.
Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Completely agree. NBA Gametime all day.

Besides a quick scan of Around the Horn for interesting topics, I don't watch ESPN's original programming.

Sportcenter is like Entertainment Tonight x TMZ.Turns me off from their entire network. The only time they give anysignificant coverage to an NBA game is when it was one of their gamesor they want to run some controversy into the ground. I'll be watchinga modern day classic, amazed by the back and forth action, coachingduel and late game drama...then I try to followup on SC and it'sreduced to a 20 second barrage of corny punchlines and over 3 fastbreakclips.

Rick Kamla and Steve Smith FTW.
It's true.
laugh.gif

The only shows I will watch on ESPN are PTI, Around the Horn and those 30 on 30 series they have.
I mainly watch these along with NBA games.

ESPN SPORTSCENTER, all they do is talk about Tiger Woods. Waiting for basketball highlights is the worse, and when they do show it, it's like 10 secs length of highlights.
mad.gif
Sometimes they don't even go through the importance of the game. A team would have marvelous comeback and they'll be too lazy to show it out and only show the 4th quarter!

NBATV, Too lazy to find the good plays, as well. Their top 10 plays are the worst. Seriously, they swear beating the buzzer is amazing!!!

ESPN FASTBREAK FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

BTW, where's my boy Steven A Smith at haha

I've been done with SportsCenter ever since I got NBA TV and the NFL Network. SC is just corny all around now and it seems like the anchors try too hard to be funny which

is annoying as hell. I only watch games on ESPN now and occasionally tune in to ATH and PTI , but that's about it.

laugh.gif
You guys just wait until this Evil Empire acquires the NCAA Tournament and the Olympics (two things they are going after). It's coming.
tired.gif

you guys are sleeping on sports reporters. probably their only good show these days

i realized that PTI sucks when it's wilbon without tony.

honestly it's like a no win situation NBATV has horrible commentators while ESPN has little to no coverage

Originally Posted by fac3 tak30v312

honestly it's like a no win situation NBATV has horrible commentators while ESPN has little to no coverage
I can watch NBATV on mute and ignore the commentators. I can't watch SC if there aren't any highlights.

NBATV>SC

I used to watch ESPN all day because i didnt have NBATV but ever since NBATV was included in my directv packaging, thats all i watch nowadays. I feel like all they talk about is NFL this NFL that. Its the offseason and its still 80% NFL. Even Espn radio at night is horrible because all they talk about is NFL.

nbatv is my goto channel but i got love for 1st and 10 and sportsnation

how do i get a 2 minute highlight from a Cavs blowout game vs the NETS and get a 45 seconds highlight LAL/MIA OT game???

I agree ESPN has been pretty weak for awhile, but I still tune in. WHen it comes to basketball though, its definitly NBATV.

Back
Top Bottom