Is Blood Ok????

godshammgod

Banned
Joined Apr 6, 2009
Originally Posted by McL0vin

So I was fingering chick in my bathroom and i thought she came, but when the lights came on there was blood on my carpet and hands...

She tried to wipe it off like aint nothin happen, I'm kinda bugged out by this %$$. An now shes in theres cleaning up like its all good. I just acted like nothing happened .

P.S Don't ask for pics cause theres a reason i only got sucked off and fingered

AYO?

You got fingered?

Joined Oct 15, 2008

So I was fingering chick in my bathroom and i thought she came, but when the lights came on there was blood on my carpet and hands...

She tried to wipe it off like aint nothin happen, I'm kinda bugged out by this %$$. An now shes in theres cleaning up like its all good. I just acted like nothing happened .

ayooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Joined Dec 25, 2007

She tried to wipe it off like aint nothin happen, I'm kinda bugged out by this $@+. An now shes in theres cleaning up like its all good. I just acted like nothing happened .

FYL

Joined Nov 18, 2007
Originally Posted by jakecuevas

she is on her period!!! lol

smh at her for letting you lol

dude thought she came.
Its not period blood, I know what that joint looks like and feels like. Its straight bleeding type +%!. Damn shes comin out

Joined Aug 7, 2002
kick the dumb joint out and put her on BLAST tomorrow at school... Its what I would do/what I did when I was your age

Joined Jul 31, 2005

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Joined Apr 26, 2005
even though it's funny... why would you post nasty stuff like that, asking what we think?? besides.. you got fingered!!

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now