Is everyone mail taking forever now? USPS changed alot

I barley get anything via fed ex. Everything usually comes through UPS/USPS. But I hear bad Fed Ex stories a lot more often.
double.jpeg

I've had where fedex didn't even knock. Waited one morning before heading to work and as i'm waiting get the text that the package couldn't be delivered because I wasn't there. Head to the front door and there's the note. What the hell? why put in all that effort and not knock?

they all suck. if it doesn't fit in the mailbox usps just leaves it at your building lobby they wont come up the stairs for ****. if you live in a bad hood or no doorman/mailroom your package could be gone in less than 5 min. ups takes it to access point after the "try" to deliver it 1 time. fed ex doesn't try. lasership is horse ****.

i had an important letter that i haven't received with a check coming from california that was sent out 3 weeks ago and i haven't received it

i asked my mail person and she said mail is slow coming from the west coast

it sucks i'll get a mail in ballot for 2 old men who I don't want to vote for and junk mail but a check i need & i can't get the damn letter

burn my ballot just send me my ****ing check

Last edited:
they all suck. if it doesn't fit in the mailbox usps just leaves it at your building lobby they wont come up the stairs for ****. if you live in a bad hood or no doorman/mailroom your package could be gone in less than 5 min. ups takes it to access point after the "try" to deliver it 1 time. fed ex doesn't try. lasership is horse ****.

All depends on the individual. I live upstairs. USPS, UPS, FedEx all come up to my door and drop off my stuff. I’ve been on home on vac these past 2 weeks and they’ve all knocked on my door pretty hard. Granted, they just knock and leave. Not to say that I’ve never had bad experiences. Every job profession has “those certain type” of employees. Some just impact us more than others.

FedEx is easily the worst of the big 3. My package will be 15 minutes away for like 3 days and I’ll see FedEx trucks going in and out my complex the whole time. I can’t even tell you the last FedEx delivery date that was accurate and you are all absolutely right about them not knocking and leaving notes that they missed you. I’ll be right in the damn house and open the door to a note they left.

cool if I don’t have it by September I’m doing a claim. Sucks it’s going to my old address and now I live a whole new state.

Oh for sure. Definitely don't wait THAT long. I'm just saying give it til maybe the middle of next week. If you haven't seen any movement by then, absolutely open a case.

This is the definition of “hustling backwards”. So you’ll burn up the ballot that could help get the clown who is slowing up your checks out of office?

You’re not exactly smart, are you?
I see you haven't read some of dudes other post

That **** is par for the course for him.

Ole boy pulling a both sides argument out his *** when Trump is clearly the one screwing him over.

Gotta love it

Ole boy pulling a both sides argument out his *** when Trump is clearly the one screwing him over.

Oh, I’ve def read them. I’d like to say I haven’t, but yeah I’ve seen the clown **** he posts. :lol:

I’m just tired of people complaining but then acting like there’s nothing they can do about it. You literally have a sitting President saying he’s sabotaging the Postal Service, in turn screwing you over. But hey, **** voting, right? Just give me my checks fast.

You can’t make this type of **** up. :smh:

This is the definition of “hustling backwards”. So you’ll burn up the ballot that could help get the clown who is slowing up your checks out of office?

You’re not exactly smart, are you?

Gotta love it

i guess i'm not as smart as a mailman or an accountant
i'm not like both you liberal keyboard superheros

you can both worry about trump or binden i don't care for either of them

btw i'm not talking about a stimulus check
i'm waiting on a personal check for your information

i just want my mail
you can both pick my mail in ballot out the garbage

Last edited:
i guess i'm not as smart as not like a mailman or an accountant
i'm not like both liberal keyboard superheros

you can both worry about trump or binden i don't care for either of them

btw i'm not talking about a stimulus check
i'm waiting on a personal check for your information

i just want my mail
you can both pick my mail in ballot out the garbage

Def not a mailman (not that there’s a thing wrong with that). But if I was I’d stick to the new no overtime rules and magically delay your mail as much as possible. Hey, that’s the breaks man....I’m just following orders. 🤷🏽‍♂️

I asked the FedEx dude why he didn’t knock or ring my bell yesterday for my package? He said Because he didn’t think anybody was home.

Damn, couldn’t even check smh

I believe you. :lol:. They be lazy. I had to literally explain why it’s not smart to leave packages (especially logo’ed packages) unattended in urban area and dude looked at me like I was crazy.

Back
Top Bottom