is French Montana AA But Not Black?

Sounds like a bunch of excuses for letting people call you a ****** 
mean.gif

Why was this not checked from jump?

l grew up with a few white boys and they always knew to respect it.
because in the bay area the non-blacks be real ****** too...

get mollywhopped trying to drop some "I'm woke" ish with a tongan who just caught a body a week ago

Last edited:

get mollywhopped trying to drop some "I'm woke" ish with a tongan who just caught a body a week ago

Bruh. Them Polynesian dudes are legit crazy. They're prolly the one group that I have no shame in saying I would legit be nervous about getting into a tussle with. Those big *** dudes will snatch your neck quick :lol:

Bruh. Them Polynesian dudes are legit crazy. They're prolly the one group that I have no shame in saying I would legit be nervous about getting into a tussle with. Those big *** dudes will snatch your neck quick :lol:
Yea i did not want no smoke with them polynesian crips while i was outta state i'm a big dude and everyone i was with was 6'4+ . They roll deep and don't care about life

Last edited by a moderator:
He's morrocan which is north Africa. But not "black" by blood. Majority of the morrocan lineage is middle eastern. At the end of the day he aint black by blood, but he would get a "black" pass from me.

Let's first discuss the word "black".

What does it mean? The etymology is either Latin from the word "blanc" which means white, or from Old English "blæc" or bleak, which means pale. None of us are actually "black". It's a title used to call us garbage basically, but let's leave that discussion for another day.

According to Ivan Van Sertima's research Moors traveled and conquered the world many times and what now remains are the remnants of those dynasties and the reversal of power that came from the Moors being defeated and the winners vowing to destroy and hide our legacy over time.

Is French "African"? Technically, yes. But what's that? Is he black or a Moor? Probably. I don't doubt that he shares DNA with what we call black people today. Did he **** on a bird who wants sympathy after she ran up on the wrong one? Absolutely.

Last edited:
He's morrocan which is north Africa. But not "black" by blood. Majority of the morrocan lineage is middle eastern. At the end of the day he aint black by blood, but he would get a "black" pass from me.

Dumbest thing I have read in a minute :lol:

His moms from Somalia. Somali's are black so technically he is black by blood.

Its like this.

If you were born in Canada, and ur ancestors descend from china your race is Chinese , but your nationality is Chinese Canadian and you are fluent in English, Chinese & French, despite the fact that most original Canadians are european french and speak the French language. Religion can be whichever

There's no such thing as being "black by blood". Race isn't genetic. 

True. It was more of a response to dudes post. Since his mother is Somali he could be considered half black. Poor choice of words on my part

If hes half somali { which i doubt} then he's half black, he can say it no issue

Let's first discuss the word "black".

What does it mean? The etymology is either Latin from the word "blanc" which means white, or from Old English "blæc" or bleak, which means pale. None of us are actually "black". It's a title used to call us garbage basically, but let's leave that discussion for another day.

According to Ivan Van Sertima's research Moors traveled and conquered the world many times and what now remains are the remnants of those dynasties and the reversal of power that came from the Moors being defeated and the winners vowing to destroy and hide our legacy over time.

Is French "African"? Technically, yes. But what's that? Is he black or a Moor? Probably. I don't doubt that he shares DNA with what we call black people today. Did he **** on a bird who wants sympathy after she ran up on the wrong one? Absolutely.

Drop that science. :pimp:

Original people of Morocco are black Africans. Now they're a mixed race people.

His mama black. I look at a French same way I look at somebody that has a white parent and a black parent.

View media item 2395926

Ok I'm Somali i need a clearer pic if his mom cause from this one no ******* way shes Somali lol

She black though

Back
Top Bottom