Is it me, or are there more fat people these days?

I see so much obese people now in the public, and more fast food places are getting made.
so tell me NT, are you fat?

definitely more fat people in effect, especially at restaurants, often it's like 3/4 of the people inside are morbidly obese
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Not fat myself.

so tell me NT, are you fat?

Naw I think im average, I dont have a six pack nor I have a beer belly.. true though i've always seen big people.. fat people need loving too!

Thats the exact reason why I watch what I eat and workout, not to end up like them. To answer your question no I'm not fat

i never understoo the logic behind getting a personal pizza, a burger, a salad, and a diet coke

i workout 4x's (weight training mostly along with cardio) but i wouldnt consider myself in the shape that id like to be in. my friend is a certifiedtrainer so im going to work with him and hopefully ill get stronger and more mass.

Originally Posted by AirPhilippines

6'0 and 140.Yeah I ain't fat, thanks to me being super active.
son that is not being super active that is a case of malnutrition.

I wouldn't say more "fat" as in how the hell can you still walk fat, but the U.S. weight average is definitely on the rise.

As for myself, I'm about 5'6"-5'7" and 182 lbs. I have a pretty good metabolism so I normally lose weight or at worst average outovernight. I'm not muscular and I don't have huge man-******* or anything, and as weird as it may sound, I have a 6 pack slowly coming in.

So am I fat? I say yea to motivate myself, but no
Am I at a good weight? I don't mind it, but it's not perfect
Am I a walking stick? Nah, never

that help any? I don't know but Kansas just lost, UNC rank goes up 1

Originally Posted by georgehimself

Originally Posted by ccookielover49

their taking over the world one cheeseburger at a time

As are the grammatically challenged.
Lol @ you being so hungry to point out dude's grammatical error.

Not that serious.

As for the thread, according to my doctor im about 5 lbs overweight.

just finished watching that episode of the simpsons where sprinfield elementary got vending machines which turned bart into an obese child
which led his family and friends to have an intervention for him which led to them sending him to an expensive fat camp which led to them
turning their house into a hostel for europeans in order for them to pay for the camp

Back
Top Bottom