Is it me, or do the mods play favorites....

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

I know a famous "troll" got to by pass the 1 month waiting period because of everyones least favorite staff member
grin.gif

Why would JRose let THB back here early?

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

probably.. its human nature..

What about Meth though? Isn't he just a giant computer that's housed in Dirty's basement??? What happens then?

Of course they do, they're not emotionless robots, they're regular people.

Those who constantly abuse the rules, have been banned in the past, and generally try to be a problem will get treated worse off than those who abide by the rules and haven't had any run-in's with staff.

Follow the rules and understand it's their way or the highway and you should be fine.

Originally Posted by 18key

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

I know a famous "troll" got to by pass the 1 month waiting period because of everyones least favorite staff member
grin.gif

Why would JRose let THB back here early?
laugh.gif
you got it right, but I saw THB talking about it on Twitter
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

mods on here aren't bad at all. the mods on the other site
sick.gif
. they think they're kings or something and everything has to be perfect and locks it when people are just discussing when shoes come out, you can't even discuss anything there, it's the @@%%*$% internet for godsakes...and it's NOT serious business.
indifferent.gif

I went over there for prolly the third time today, and they made a "Bicycle thread vol 2" or sum like that.. Everybody was like "Where did the other tread go? I was browsing and it just disappeared and said 'this thread no longer exists.' They didnt have to delete it."

roll.gif

I got banned for 2 weeks for doing a N followed by a _. I mean, can I get a warning first? Is that really worth a 2 week ban? I see people doing it all the time and nothing happens to them.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by JustScoreda100

I got banned for 2 weeks for doing a N followed by a _. I mean, can I get a warning first? Is that really worth a 2 week ban? I see people doing it all the time and nothing happens to them. 
smh.gif

smh.gif

Yes, people I got into with and vise versa didnt get banned or suspended

Originally Posted by JustScoreda100

smh.gif
eek.gif

i got a whole @$!$+*+ month for that!

censorship ftl

edit: 1000th post
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom