Is it me, or do the mods play favorites....

Originally Posted by KingJay718

A thread is a wrap when it shows Asians in a negative light. That's been goin' on for a while. I been here since '01.

ISS mods suck. They have slumber parties with some of the users there.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
It's true.

While we have Meth and Dirty looking at this thread I was wondering if "TL;DR," "Cool Story Bro" and other extremely brief responses, made entirely for the purpose of saying that you did not/ will not read a given post, are violations of the community's' rules either as a form of disrespect towards other members and/or as a form of free posting?

Some NTers simply have an aversion to reading anything longer than a paragraph and have given my posts and other posts by others, that actually contain some real substance, their cute little comments about how they did not read what I or others posted because it is just too lengthy. I personally could care less if someone does not read my posts, especially if the tone is not malicious or disrespectful (though I find it odd that someone who finds reading multiple paragraphs to be a waste of his valuable time will spend some of that valuable time of his to say so) but I believe that members who take the time to make a thoughtful reply should not have people use it as an excuse to free post.

Back
Top Bottom