Is it me, or do the mods play favorites....

Originally Posted by REDd SPYDER

So how do I become a favorite???
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

aint nothing new.

most of the mods favs are older dudes from da 02-05 era

i like to call that the golden era of NT

Most definitely, I got banned twice over something that was uncalled for.

I contacted one of the mods and he was a straight up a-hole.

it's not u, fam. mods have become corrupt over the years (well, at least a few).

i hardly ever come into general cause dirty always has his fingers taped to the ban button.

nerd.gif

Question for Dirty:

What if I said, "shut up" followed by a
laugh.gif

Would that get me warned/banned?

I got banned years back for absolutely no reason. Whoever banned me just must have been having a bad day. Locked the thread up within 2 pages and banned everybody.

Well, I did do something. It was one of THOSE threads and I said "PM me." There was no rule at the time about asking for PMs. And then of course within minutes there is a sticky post saying "Any post asking for content against NT rules will result in banishment"
smh.gif
I was like................................................

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Most definitely, I got banned twice over something that was uncalled for.

I contacted one of the mods and he was a straight up a-hole.

happened to my cousin.  tried to get my account but told him no.  might ban me too
grin.gif

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

it's not u, fam. mods have become corrupt over the years (well, at least a few).

i hardly ever come into general cause dirty always has his fingers taped to the ban button.

nerd.gif

laugh.gif
 at "corrupt."

Seriously?

I remember back when Jrose5 would ban me for no reason then wait until i pm him to unban me
laugh.gif
. Dude used to always play with me
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 35KD

Question for Dirty:

What if I said, "shut up" followed by a
laugh.gif

Would that get me warned/banned?
For the most part?... yes.
it's all about context

ps.  fix your sig. -- see the sticky

If Ive never been banned, does that mean that Im not thugged out as some of you dudes?

Oo as the for the favoritism
hmm maybe yea, everyone has favorites
I wuld favor a NT vet over a newb

dudes complAining about he said this and I said it too but I got banned

it's like cheating
if u don't get caught or snitched on then it's not cheating right?

Originally Posted by Diego

If Ive never been banned, does that mean that Im not thugged out as some of you dudes?

yes, yes it does. that and the fact that you came from iss
grin.gif

i kid, i kid. dont stop being my e-friend
embarassed.gif

Spoiler [+]
i've never been banned either
ohwell.gif
/
pimp.gif

Dirty what about this one here

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Inever denied the fact that other races wore them. I still would likethe hope that people cared about the history behind things that theydo. Thats all.

grin.gif
Do you ever shut up? You're acting like that is the only history of earrings. Go read a book.

Dirty what about this one here

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Inever denied the fact that other races wore them. I still would likethe hope that people cared about the history behind things that theydo. Thats all.

grin.gif
Do you ever shut up? You're acting like that is the only history of earrings. Go read a book.
smh.gif

Spoiler [+]
Now why you snitching for?

I dont know about yall, but I've been here since 01 and I've been wanting to see Meth's pic for 8 years now
laugh.gif
(+ current state of Cam Nelson's infamous Saturn).

Originally Posted by Method Man

ahem ahem...yo meth, i know you run and regulate NT and all, and im going to let you finish, but...you went OD on the response  man its like, i hear you and all, and i follow the rules and everything but... you just went HAM on that response.
Which of the lesser Wayans brothers penned that timely, creative gem?  That was the Internet post equivalent of one of those awful "________ Movie" parodies.  You should've thrown in the Vick jersey or a "u mad" gif.  (Or, better yet, the Michael Vick "u mad doggie" pic.)

E for effort.

laugh.gif
you got it captain. keep on regulating.

Back
Top Bottom