Is it me, or do the mods play favorites....

Jets will be back next year.
pimp.gif

Well my second username got banned for mentioning a certain website when someone wanted free music. The website starts with a W and ends with a bb.org (don't wanna get banned for typing it
smh.gif
). That certain website also has mixtapes, which are free, and I get banned
indifferent.gif
Not even a warning or nothing. And when I tried to contact the certain staff member who banned me, he just ignored it. Knew I was right
smh.gif

Originally Posted by KingJay718

A thread is a wrap when it shows Asians in a negative light. That's been goin' on for a while. I been here since '01.
Definitely peeped that in the years that I've been on here. And it's currently open season on black women. On topic though, over the years I've seen the Mods commit many foul plays but I kinda just laugh it off as power tripping. Just the other day Bastitch warned somebody for trollin when in reality it was because the dude dissed his favorite basketball team. And I know Meth is gonna stick to the script and say how much time and effort the staff volunteers but that does not make it ok. Some Mods are clearly better suited for the job than others.

Dirty always banned me for the smallest things, back in the day.

i remmeber he banned me for telling an NTer to shut up

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by KingJay718

A thread is a wrap when it shows Asians in a negative light. That's been goin' on for a while. I been here since '01.
Definitely peeped that in the years that I've been on here. And it's currently open season on black women. On topic though, over the years I've seen the Mods commit many foul plays but I kinda just laugh it off as power tripping. Just the other day Bastitch warned somebody for trollin when in reality it was because the dude dissed his favorite basketball team. And I know Meth is gonna stick to the script and say how much time and effort the staff volunteers but that does not make it ok. Some Mods are clearly better suited for the job than others.
roll.gif
Yea that was damn funny. I would look for that post but I don't feel like it

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

that still would get you banned.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

eek.gif
I didn't know that. Does the same punishment apply for other forms of disrespect? Like "YNS" or someone coming into a thread and completely disrespecting another persons beliefs?

laugh.gif
Just him or other people as well. I see folks telling people to shutup quite often. Do you want a list?

Tell me if this works - http://niketalk.yuku.com/...it=search&advanced=1

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

laugh.gif
Just him or other people as well. I see folks telling people to shutup quite often. Do you want a list?

RUH ROH!!

laugh.gif

to clarify...
insulting another NTer will get you a warning.

Mayor at this point has been banned and violated the rules so many times... he's a ban on 1st offense status.

Originally Posted by IJUMPMAN

Yeah, some of these mods are QUITE shady, and play the favorites game. Oh well, just have to live with it, it's no different in the real world.

Says the guy who has had an avy that is 200px tall for a long time now....

Anyways, it's not hard to follow the rules. Hell, I have never even read the rules and I have only had a warning for avy size...If you are constantly getting banned like some of the people in here are saying they do, then you have some growing up to do.

Dirty, why don't you MODS ever merge threads. Like the MANY Keri Hilson threads, why not just merge them all into one big post?

The politics on this site is a cluster f***

This site is definitely catered towards certain individuals and certain groups of people. The lack of enforcement on either one of these parties is a shame.

I've gained knowledge of NT since 2001 and have been a member since 2003. The running of authority has changed as the site grew bigger.
It's understandable to not police 24 hours of the day but the posts that some people here can get away with and not others is ridiculous.

The racial and religious threads are the biggest examples of favoritism on this site.

That's my $0.02

Dirty, why don't you MODS ever merge threads. Like the MANY Keri Hilson threads, why not just merge them all into one big post?
those many keri hilson threads were bumped by a certain nt'er
laugh.gif
and then he got banned

There's no need to merge threads that are months and months apart.

I'll merge threads if they are created within a few days of each other and they both have meaningful content.

There's no need to merge threads that are months and months apart.

I'll merge threads if they are created within a few days of each other and they both have meaningful content.
Depends on the content. 7 Keri Hilson posts will all be the same. They are NOT time sensitive.

Back
Top Bottom