Is it ok for Giants fans to root for the Jets?

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

sad day for my mans proshares.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheCalculator

Spike lee apparently thinks it's alright

This is from the superbowl
b2fc6d6b5d62cb3d35ff40c6aad50738-getty-77331464ps088_super_bowl_xl.jpg

this is from yesterday at the saints/cards game. (I don't know hwy he was there)
BR8hf00l1v_A1.jpg
eek.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I better not see him rock Brooklyn Nets gear in the future...that would be a big slap in the face to knick fans

If its anything like here in the bay between niners and raider fans then you can't root for the jets...I don't know how it is in NY

i cant stand Giant fans

with that said i hate when Giant fans try and root for the Jets now.it irks me

Jets were always my squad but living in NY, I do follow the Giants and watch the games and I went to the parade cause I'm from NY and I'm gonna supportthem regardless.

Theres more of a rivalry between the Knicks and Nets cause they at least play each other multiple times every year.

See, this is why I dont like 49ers fans. I'm a raider fan first but I'll root for the 49ers as well.

Originally Posted by W1LL 1 Am

i cant stand Giant fans
I can't stand some of em either (in person of course), cause most are usually Yankee fans as well.

I'm a rare Giants/Mets fan so people can tolerate me.
laugh.gif

ok, im not a fan of either but i live in NJ so i know fans of both teams. i got stories for days.

i say stick to your own team. you giant fans have been treating jet fans like 2nd class citizens for god knows how long.
laugh.gif
let them enjoy their moment.

as for me, im rooting for the jets this weekend for this reason only: they're playing my team's division rivals, the colts. and i hope they beat em. ifthe jets do win it all, they should get their own stadium real talk.

Back
Top Bottom