Is it suspect to judge other Guys.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

i feel more comfortable around good looking people. race doesnt even matter, when youre around good looking people the vibes are great. the hate is from that ugly fat dude in the corner who know the women stayin away.

example..............i was at MGM foxwoods the other day 21-30 yr old crowd for the most part...........everybody in shape, fresh cuts, good skin, didnt see any fat dudes everybody was athletic or swole. dressed like myself, it was all love nh. (smh i seen a grip full of dudes with my same true religion wash, o well) havin a good time

same with the females........................curvy, busty, stylish. ya know...........we can all be friends

after the club my girl an I, because it was our first time at Shrine we were like yea.............def a nice spot, everyody was good looking also, just something we BOTH aknowledge. An yea good looking folks recognize other good looking folks. lets all be friends.

do ugly people feel the same when they are around other ugly people? id think so.

no cocky, shout out to all my good looking NT males and females. you know if youre fly individual or not.
You're weird homie.

To only be comfy around "buff and swole" dudes is uh... You really need to check on that. Not even calling you ayo btw, you just got some issues.

That's just, plain weird what you said.

laugh.gif

i typed what i did on purpose to get a reaction. i do that with many things on NT. this place is great

no but seriously.

........i respect individuals MALE and FEMALE who stay in shape. an to be honest i get along an can relate a lot more to healthy looking individuals thanoverweight people. people who keep their hair in check, well dress................least goes on

image isnt everything..........but it is important.

yes i feel more comfortable in an atmosphere with good looking individuals than unkept, fat, sloppy looking people.

i dont care what anybody calls me, what i seen saturday was all love, good looking people know when they are around other good looking people. its just fact.

o

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

Homophobia is lame, so is being insecure about yourself.

No, it's not "suspect" or "gay." Gay is being sexually attracted to members of the same sex.

Anyone can recognize a good-looking person, male or female.
Pretty much my thoughts.

Originally Posted by l2icel3oi9i6

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

So you are basically asking if it is suspect to say a guy is attractive?

I say no.
just don't over do it..
Saying someone is attractive doesn't mean they attract you though.

I think most of NT would say it's suspect...I'd say it's not. Just so long as it doesn't happen often/go past the line lol

It's funny cause we were doing this activity in our psych class where the teacher would put up pics of celebrities and all the girls were quick to raisetheir hand when asked if a female celeb was good looking and when there was a male celeb shown, all the guys were hesitant until another half-way raised hishand.

But to answer your question, no it's not ayo. It's not like you're ATTRACTED to another guy. You don't have to be gay to realize another guy isgood looking.

Originally Posted by snakeyes17

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

i feel more comfortable around good looking people. race doesnt even matter, when youre around good looking people the vibes are great. the hate is from that ugly fat dude in the corner who know the women stayin away.

example..............i was at MGM foxwoods the other day 21-30 yr old crowd for the most part...........everybody in shape, fresh cuts, good skin, didnt see any fat dudes everybody was athletic or swole. dressed like myself, it was all love nh. (smh i seen a grip full of dudes with my same true religion wash, o well) havin a good time

same with the females........................curvy, busty, stylish. ya know...........we can all be friends

after the club my girl an I, because it was our first time at Shrine we were like yea.............def a nice spot, everyody was good looking also, just something we BOTH aknowledge. An yea good looking folks recognize other good looking folks. lets all be friends.

do ugly people feel the same when they are around other ugly people? id think so.

no cocky, shout out to all my good looking NT males and females. you know if youre fly individual or not.
You sir have an inferiority complex and you hide behind it by working out and looking down upon ugly people.

Dunno man, I get what he's saying. Most people would be uncomfortable being the ugly one around a bunch of good looking people. Whereas you might feel bad being good looking while someone else isn't and isn't fitting in just making it awkward? I don't really agree but I wouldn't say he has an inferiority complex, dude just wants to look good and be healthy.
I think they call this the attraction theory in psychology... Basically people of the same attraction levels gravitate toward each other (appliesto friendships as well as dating- to all the homophobic NT'ers)

People need to stop worrying about what's "gay" and what's not.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

You sir have an inferiority complex and you hide behind it by working out and looking down upon ugly people.

Was thinking the same thing the other day. No offense Lurkin.

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

Homophobia is lame, so is being insecure about yourself.

No, it's not "suspect" or "gay." Gay is being sexually attracted to members of the same sex.

Anyone can recognize a good-looking person, male or female.
well-said.

Originally Posted by ikari XD

I say no.
i think its when you point things out like "dude got nice lips" where you should start thinkin about what youre sayin.

roll.gif

This post is funny. All the immature NTer's that were calling things like this gay last week
are trying to be mature and stuff.

Some of you guys need to travel a bit. This homophobia in America has gotten out of control.

Originally Posted by ikari XD

I say no.
i think its when you point things out like "dude got nice lips" where you should start thinkin about what youre sayin.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I've never been like damn he's good looking, but if i see a dude with a bad yungin, i be thinkin how his ugly self bag that

But i dont think its gay, i mean i know a lot of dudes who be thinkin other dudes are fresh, and compliment them on their kicks or clothes.

When it comes to friends tho i feel like everyone got that one friend they would bring to a party or gathering over the other friend based on looks

Serious Question since where basically Talking about perception of others. Do you think Ugly people or "Unattractive people" think that they areUnattractive or Ugly? Like do you think when you see them out they think "damn am I ugly why is dudes face all screwed up in my direction?"

Back
Top Bottom