Is it time for a Flightposite 3 Retro?

Fell in love with these seeing Allan Houston wearing them in the Playoffs(months prior to the RD)

A Black/Blue retro would be copped instantly. Couldn't careless about the rest of the CWs.  

579676.jpg

Yeah a couple have showed up on eBay recently
Scooped these last wk damn near deadstock. It was a no brainer
226503_219225101437012_100000485716739_880146_6186251_n.jpg

Im gonna have to go to my mom's house and get those bad boys outta the closet. Gonna get these bad boys ready for summer.

I can't wait, they probably release new colors like they did with the recent FP releases.

I remember having the all blacks. Wore those things to the ground. I also remember cutting out the hologram looking pods. It had this black patent leather looking material underneath. Which IMO looked better.

When I went to see Hangover 2 dude who was collectin the tickets stopped me b4 I went in the theatre to ask me where I copped
laugh.gif
( was wearing white/green)

^^^
roll.gif
roll.gif
happened today when I went to see hangover with the wifey. Was rocking blue battlegrounds.

My mom picked these up for me at the Portland outlet back in the day as a surprise and because they were on clearance. Still have them, still haven't worn them.

A few years back, somebody in Nike supposedly said 'Not soon...if ever'.

But things have changed a little, not necessarily for the better, so the time seems kind of right.

But i may have said this already.......these were super narrow in 2001, that forefoot strap doesn't budge at all.

Now that Nike make shoes more narrow, you might want to check the fit should a retro happen.

They'll probably never recreate that Zoom insole correctly too. The springiest implementation of zoom i've ever come across.

review_battleground_platinumposite.jpg

I remember seeing these before and was like 
eek.gif

I have the Air Max Elite Chrome's, the counterpart to these Platinumposites.

It really is time for these to release. I don't know what's taking Nike so long...

I would love to cop the black/blue colorway; that's a definite.
pimp.gif

I owned the black/blue, plus the gold and navy Battlegrounds.

It's def about that time.

Back
Top Bottom