Is itjust my pair or do the xiii from the CDP crease very easily????????? ***PICS***

All XIII's crease big time. You can wear them for an hour and they will have creases on them as if you had them on for 3 days.

My pair don't crease, I wore them about 3 times, I wear 2 socks..
ohwell.gif

just get the right sizes but everyone know the material from xiii will crease like no other, MJ shoes always crease unless ur like mr wounder MAN!!!!

Most of the XIII's can crease up easily ....but if you know how to take care of it while using them...then it won't crease that much or little.....justbase on my experience....

yeahhhh my bred 13s creased just as easily the same day i wore em. I was at a christmas party and took them off to prevent further damage. lmao

Originally Posted by d0njaye

all XIIIs crease easily.
exactly. my black/red 2003 retros creased the 1st time i wore them and the ones from the CDP creased easily after one wear

On my retro Bred XIIIs the creasing was very pronounced and sharp, like you can see a crease line forming like what's happening to your CDPs. I sold em andbought a few pairs of OG XIIIs and they get hardly any pronounced creasing. OG materials FTW!

cdp are crap and a way to get less creases is after every wear u stuff them so the crease wont set

Back
Top Bottom