Is Ninjahood the Most Important Member of NT?

jrose5 jrose5 is the most important member on this sneaker forum. He allowed conservatives like myself to have a voice. His career has spanned for at least 15 years. He kept Liberals in line through PMs and called things like he saw them. I will say his greatest accomplishment was when he came out of retirement a few months ago when we as members of this sneaker forum voted to impeach Meth. He is now the administrator of this forum.

whomever made this gif

tenor.gif

I wonder what Meth thinks of Ninja. I would imagine it being similar to the relationship between David Stern and ai.

I think within his core, he probably can't stand him and his anti-lib rhetoric but on the other hand he knows if he wants Nt To go global, Ninja would probably be the community rep.

I know Methodicals won't tell us how he feels but it would be nice to know.
I actually think its worse than that.

Stern and AI had a tinge of racism the way he campaigned and made rules against AI's "thug" image. That aside he surely loved how he elevated the game's popularity in a similar way hip hop became dominant in the mainstream.

I'm pretty sure Meth hates all of Ninja's anti-black, anti-lbgtq, political views and comments, and hypocrisy.

this seems like a nice experience so why do ppl express their dislike for him when his name is brought up?
i can only speak from limited personal experience and he’s been cool with me.

he seems to exaggerate quite a bit and put on a show but i figure anyone that likes to watch wrestling would appreciate it rather than be irritated by it.

I've never seen anyone grip a beer bottle like that

This is legitimately the only thing I’ve taken from this thread....lmaoooo son has the full grip on that beer bottle...lmao

Also this thread reminds me of that Big Mouth Episode where they are all obsessed with rankings :rofl:

this seems like a nice experience so why do ppl express their dislike for him when his name is brought up?

Huge ego that started to tell very tall tales about himself.

He was cool at first, dude was at summits hooking NT'ers up with stuff. Then at some point he developed a god complex.

Its from his ex fiance some black model that he called a supermodel but she wasn't anywhere near super model status

didn't ben baller claim to have a half black child? and some other outlandish ****. dude already lives an incredible life but still gotta lie :lol:

everybody with a nip hussle avi pretty dope, guy with the squidward lineup pic is good and a bunch of the NBA thread cats are hilarious

Back
Top Bottom