IS RICK ROSS REALLY THE BEST RAPPER OUT THESE DAYS?

Dude had a job to support his kids?

Ya'll acting like dirty cops dont exist...and he wasn't a cop

he was a C.O...the most corrupt of them all...

Ya'll act like he had the ability to turn to rap straight out the womb...

NT needs some life experience or something...talkin about being street... comical really...

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

NT needs some life experience or something...talkin about being street... comical really...
You're talking to NT, where everyone has bust a gun and sold dope.

C.O. is one of the most dangerous jobs out there. You could get killed on the job. The only problem I had was him constantly denying it. If he would have saidit from the beginning he would have saved face and made 50 look stupid for trying to diss him.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

He took on the persona of Rick Ross...he's got sheep out there hanging on to his every word THINKING that he's a scarfacereincarnate....like those fraudulent LV glasses he rocked on the XXL cover, his "image"is the same thing.

Originally Posted by Flash Uno

i seriously think he jackin big's whole style... his lazy flow and all

maybe because hes genuinely tired and lazy..I mean he IS a big man..nh
laugh.gif

OptimusPrimeAPhiA wrote:

Ross holding the C.O. job is not really the issue...�I understand feeding your family but my dude took on this "dope dealer" persona and completely
lied about ever having the�job...� so if you lied about having this job�how are we supposed to believe that you�were�truly a dope boy?
grin.gif

��

Y'all same _'s talking about 'Oh he's such a good actor, blah, blah,' are the same MF'er who get all uppity and start talking !!%@about somebody like C-Murder, when a video of him shooting somebody comes out. A person who actually lives the lifestyle he raps about.

So which side of the fence are y'all on? Stop straddling it, it's not a good look

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Yes Rick Ross is Def top 15 Maybe 10. ACTUALLY yes he is top 10 comin out wit music RIGHT NOW. and his production on his albums is " no math problem" you dont even have to think about it. It second to none. ( maybe i went to far with that) but anyway. Ross is def top 15-10 right now LYRICALLY/PRODUCTION RIGHT NOW in 2009. and Lil Wayne is THE MOST IMPROVED RAPPER IN THE HISTORY OF HIP HOP HANDS DOWN.
7d125c541a619c4fb8fdfbd50f77cd946ad5ad6.gif

LMAO
roll.gif

i dont care bout the CO thing

but his music is
pimp.gif

just his flow on the beat is
pimp.gif

the video he put out to the quite storm freestyle recently
pimp.gif

and yo favortie rapper lies all the time so whats the big deal with Ross he got caught up and his issue was just brought out in the open

Originally Posted by dreClark

Y'all same _'s talking about 'Oh he's such a good actor, blah, blah,' are the same MF'er who get all uppity and start talking !!%@ about somebody like C-Murder, when a video of him shooting somebody comes out. A person who actually lives the lifestyle he raps about.

So which side of the fence are y'all on? Stop straddling it, it's not a good look
Dre...Ross took on a WHOLE different persona. It's like you becoming a rapper and changing your name to Rayful Edmunds, and essentiallybecoming the dude thru rhymes of coke sales, etc etc.....People don't question Raekwon, people don't question BIG, people don't question Lupe, andit goes on and on....however, when you got a dude who has sheep believing every lying word that comes out of his mouth, why can't people get on him abouthis sketchy past?

Son only has a few subjects that he talks about. Does he have a few nice bars here n there? yes. But the best out? negro please

At the very least you have to say Dro > Ricky False

Edit: The reason why people dislike Ricky is because he has falsified and lied about his past more than any other rapper in the history of rap. Son tookanother %%%$$% name and created a whole persona thats not him. Even Plies drops the act for interviews, but this man Ricky is just fakin it ALL the time.

I think the only reason he sells is because of the production hes had on both albums, he has arguably some of the best beats within the past year. Also hisfeatures make his album attractive, i mean wayne, kanye, nas, etc. has to do something with people wanting to take a listen to your album.

Originally Posted by dreClark

kny1.jpg
C'mon Dre....

BIG called himself the black Frank White because there were some parallels between his life and some of the things that went down in the film. Besides...FrankWhite is FICTIONAL...Freeway Ricky is REAL...

what does the CO Rick Ross have in common w. the real Rick Ross?

he isn't the best rapper... but he did put out a really quality album.... the album, with production being a factor, has a good feel of being a person ofstatus.... it's just funny cause his jewelry is fake as well as his "gucci" clothes... which is cavi with the stripped labels...hhahahaha

Back
Top Bottom