IS RICK ROSS REALLY THE BEST RAPPER OUT THESE DAYS?

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by dreClark

kny1.jpg
C'mon Dre....

BIG called himself the black Frank White because there were some parallels between his life and some of the things that went down in the film. Besides...Frank White is FICTIONAL...Freeway Ricky is REAL...

what does the CO Rick Ross have in common w. the real Rick Ross?
Hahahahahaha, yeah, yeah I know.

What they have in common? They are both black and have been in prison.

if u have hearing aids in both ears with minimal brain damage than yea hes the best rapper alive

dude music is fire.....nt amazes me....yall sit up and say dude is fake..he never sold this or that.....but when a real dude come up in a discussion its"o dude is ignorant "

HARMCITY45 wrote:

50 talks the same %@+% in every album...

Jada..Styles..Name em they do it..

EVEYONE TALK THE SAME %@+%!!!

Who actually switches up?

When nas was on that coke rap escobar %@+%...#!%@%* loved it..and he ain't sell damn dimebag...let alone ki's...

JayZ too...

But because Ross was "exposed"....it's different...

I swear The music forum is a bunch of lunatics..
laugh.gif

fact of the matter is all these rappers stay in their niche...Ross happen's to be a super drugdealer..and he plays the role well..

Even through the video beef with 50...That !%%@$ was oblivious...
laugh.gif

And if any of ya'll fools believed what he said when he 1st dropped hustin'...you a gotdamn idiot..

I don't believe one of these #!%@%*...this %@+% is entertainment and Ross yet to fail at entertaining me...
laugh.gif

Not to mention I enjoy his music...Deeper than rap was
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif
at this thread.

Most everything I needed to get across has been said. Dudes production is top notch. He sticks to his lane and raps about what he's expected to. I'vealways played Ricky's albums this time of year.

As for the whole "he's a liar, he deceived us" nonsense, stop crying. 90% mainstream of rappers fabricate every aspect of their persona's. Ohand incase you weren't aware, your typical CO has most likely done more dirt then your typical rapper.

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

to be honest I never thought he was top 15 30
let me fix that for u
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

honestly though he has like 1 good song every album that gets played on the radio to much
i personally have only liked one song and im sure omst of u already know what it is

Hustlin

Originally Posted by Flash Uno

i seriously think he jackin big's whole style... his lazy flow and all

both them _'s were houses...they can only rap so fast without losing stamina bruh

Best rapper out that's being fat? Nah Fat Joe kills him

Best rapper out with a beard? Nah Philly Freeway >>>>>> , all day

Oh wait just Best rapper out? -_-

Now, best rapper out that use to be a C.O.? ROSS!

It's threads like these on the first page that make the music forum hard to bear.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

It's threads like these on the first page that make the music forum hard to bear

Music forum is 98% trash.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Best rapper out that's being fat? Nah Fat Joe kills him

Best rapper out with a beard? Nah Philly Freeway >>>>>> , all day

Oh wait just Best rapper out? -_-

Now, best rapper out that use to be a C.O.? ROSS!

It's threads like these on the first page that make the music forum hard to bear.

first off I found all of these statements hilarious yet true....Zik you know your @%%* sir....
pimp.gif

come on guys Rick Ross...are ya'll serious?!?!
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by M16

Master Zik wrote:

It's threads like these on the first page that make the music forum hard to bear

Music forum is 98% trash.

I don't like you or your alternate screen name.

Why do you stay quoting and obsessing over my posts as if I were Drake's own penis ? Hop off and go do something with yourself son.

@%@*!% who continuously talkin' about Ross being a liar and a fraud...Alreaady hated him,POINT BLANK
Not rue. Plenty on dudes that @%++%@ with him stopped after his feminine behavior(including E-Class and many others from the city)

And the difference between him and the others you mentioned is that none of them ##*@$# have denied what they did before rap, especially with all the evidenceagainst Ross and that lame still dancing around it.

come on lets be serious. bawse trilla. 5th letter outta here ross get less burn in my cd player than Patrick on the magic. whaaaaat munkey

Back
Top Bottom