Is sneaker craze as big as it used to be?

Is that stuff still going on... like it used to?

I have not really been focusing much time into that, so im not sure. But has the whole sneaker thing died down.. or is it still going... or is it even larger?

I'm thinking about revamping my sneaker site, that was somewhat popular at once, this summer when I have some time.

if anything its growing.. more kids getting into it but its just like any other trend people will stop and then you'll know who was just following a trendjust to be cool and who really loves kicks

Originally Posted by creamOfDacrops

if anything its growing.. more kids getting into it but its just like any other trend people will stop and then you'll know who was just following a trend just to be cool and who really loves kicks
So true!

Yea, I was never a collector, just bought what I like. Nowadays I buy a pair of sneakers every once in a while, also I would rather buy a pair of loafers orboaters or w.e before sneakers. I also only dont wear any of my street wear tees
sick.gif

air max>>>

imma gym rat though so yea, thats all i check for really. comfort, performance and style.

Its very, very watered down. A lot of the old heads are done with it now that the culture has been bastardized by this generation. People creating unnecessaryhype for products that would once have hit the clearance racks a few years ago is just one of the reasons why.

i didn't collect very long...don't know why i ever got into it...

just wasted a lot of money
smh.gif

Its not as fun as it used to be, pretty much done but I buy once in awhile. I miss the good ole days, hell I miss the 90's..:smh:

things killed the shoes game to me.. like fakes and hypebeast(but they do a good for reselling)
but i still dont mind wearing a pair of jays.. to me is history and they look so unique..

Originally Posted by truubrasilian33

things killed the shoes game to me.. like fakes and hypebeast(but they do a good for reselling)
but i still dont mind wearing a pair of jays.. to me is history and they look so unique..

Originally Posted by gescobe

A lot of older collectors quitting, but a lot of young kids starting...

yeah. i think some of us just feel that way because we're growing older and growing out of that phase..but then middle schoolers/high schoolers are justnow getting into it.

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Yeah, it's dying.. But growing.

it's growing so big it'll collapse under it's own weight in a catastrophic supernova and form a black hole

Originally Posted by truubrasilian33

Theres this one dude i play ball with on the court he has so many OG's it ain't even funny I asked him how come he plays in them dude hitme with a straight there meant to play basketball in

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

i didn't collect very long...don't know why i ever got into it...

just wasted a lot of money
smh.gif

word.

6 years since i bought my last pair of J's. Stll got like 20 that I havent touched since then.
Man what a waste of money.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Its very, very watered down. A lot of the old heads are done with it now that the culture has been bastardized by this generation. People creating unnecessary hype for products that would once have hit the clearance racks a few years ago is just one of the reasons why.
Preach!!! My passion for the game is almost completely gone.
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom