Is Social Media Destroying Society? Former Facebook Exec Says 'Yes'

Was on the highway doing a smooth 80 mph and saw a car pulled over on the side. Nothing was wrong with the car, just a chick posing in front of it (still on the side of the damn highway) for IG pics :stoneface: simp boyfriend was taking the Pic from BEHIND the car. Mind you, this is 70 in Maryland. Trucks are FLYING through there all day every day. Risking ya life for a flick :stoneface:

Was on the highway doing a smooth 80 mph and saw a car pulled over on the side. Nothing was wrong with the car, just a chick posing in front of it (still on the side of the damn highway) for IG pics :stoneface: simp boyfriend was taking the Pic from BEHIND the car. Mind you, this is 70 in Maryland. Trucks are FLYING through there all day every day. Risking ya life for a flick :stoneface:
What's the @ tho 👀

In the midst of a month long social media break. I don’t post too much or try to use it to promote myself like some people do but I didn’t like how I was constantly going back at it. It really is poison to the human brain, gives people a false sense of importance as well as the people that don’t might feel a lil less than.

In the midst of a month long social media break. I don’t post too much or try to use it to promote myself like some people do but I didn’t like how I was constantly going back at it. It really is poison to the human brain, gives people a false sense of importance as well as the people that don’t might feel a lil less than.
Yep and it's designed to do just that. Keep you coming back, just like a slot machine. Have you watched social dilemma.

Last edited:
Business conduct guidelines - basically what you can, cannot discuss during 'work'.
I feel like Ernie recognizes this, but pushes through for business reasons. Maybe Kenny too. Gambling can get very, very dirty, but of course, certain people only see the financial aspect.

Back
Top Bottom