Is taking it slow a turn off for some females? Need help NT

Yo I'm taking her to go pick up some smoke right now should I just go in for the kiss tonight or should I just play it cool and seey ouher body language? Need a game plan ASAP

Jules...

DO NOT GO IN FOR THE KISS BRO!

If you do and she backs off things are going to get really awkward.

Smoke and chill with her.

Take her back to your spot or her spot, if not those then just chill outside of your car somewhere that's safe to blaze.

While leaning on your whip pass the L back and forth and start like rubbing her sides or touching her back and rubbing it any playful contact and just playfully messing with her and make her laugh or whatever.

If it's cold out even better pull her into you or start getting closer and if she's cold put your arm around the back of her waist and pull her into you and just be like I'll keep you warm.

If your taller than her then and she allowed you to get close to her then when she has the blunt put your head down by her shoulders and breathe, gently rub your face/beard by her collarbone area and shoulders and your nose up slightly and ever so gently next to her ear and breath your warm hot weed breath on her collarbone area too.

When you get the L back take a good pull and blow the smoke down her top messing around and say you're just warming her up some more.

At this point give her back the L and put both hands around her now and have her pressed firmly up against you...

My dude at this point if you don't make a move then I don't know what to tell you.

roll.gif

Yo I'm taking her to go pick up some smoke right now should I just go in for the kiss tonight or should I just play it cool and seey ouher body language? Need a game plan ASAP

Jules...

DO NOT GO IN FOR THE KISS BRO!

If you do and she backs off things are going to get really awkward.

Smoke and chill with her.

Take her back to your spot or her spot, if not those then just chill outside of your car somewhere that's safe to blaze.

While leaning on your whip pass the L back and forth and start like rubbing her sides or touching her back and rubbing it any playful contact and just playfully messing with her and make her laugh or whatever.

If it's cold out even better pull her into you or start getting closer and if she's cold put your arm around the back of her waist and pull her into you and just be like I'll keep you warm.

If your taller than her then and she allowed you to get close to her then when she has the blunt put your head down by her shoulders and breathe, gently rub your face/beard by her collarbone area and shoulders and your nose up slightly and ever so gently next to her ear and breath your warm hot weed breath on her collarbone area too.

When you get the L back take a good pull and blow the smoke down her top messing around and say you're just warming her up some more.

At this point give her back the L and put both hands around her now and have her pressed firmly up against you...

My dude at this point if you don't make a move then I don't know what to tell you.

worst Penthouse Letter ever.

What the hell did I just read? :lol:

OP, just vibe w/ whatever is goin on b. Don't bring up the last encounter

**** it, I'm sending my ex a cake just to let her know I'm thinking about her and desserts. "Remember me and that time we went to that toddler's birthday?

Yall was both tipsy and ya missed ya chanced to make a move pleighboi.

a decade tho.
Yea man I caint lie tho

I know a ***** I tried to **** since freshman year hs, had many opportunities last summer but **** never panned out, but it wasn't like I had Shorty at my place and I just hugged her lol

My boys been promoted down to a chauffeur. Smh You reaching simp levels I never thought were obtainable.

Bro, you have to make a major move tonight. If you don't, you'll be updating us again in 4 hours sobbing about letting yet opportunity pass you by. We love you son, and we want you to get some tongue action. Chill and smoke with her. But by the end of the night at least make it known that you want to salivate all over those thighs.

Kiss her neck a lil

Rub ya thigh against hers

Put ya arm around her

Something..

Just make a move.
I got 20$ down he's coming back with a fail story by 2am.

It depends on the situation.. If shorty is a pop , you have to pop off... I've been in situations where I didn't pop off cause I felt like leaving her uterus intact for the next dude...

Seriously, popping off a shorty can get them attached and that comes with all type things you wouldn't want to deal with. So sometimes it's best to just remain friends if you enjoy their company. Even if you wanna rearrange her walls it's best to stay away...

Now if u don't care about what she's doing in 2 months , beat the dust off that carpet

I lol so hard in class

He probably accidentally caught her hair on fire passing it back and forth and trying to hug up on her like that dude suggested.

Back
Top Bottom