Is the Average Person Dumb?

iamdavidrice

Banned
My girl and I were arguing for about two hours on whether the average American is dumb. I think they are she disagreed what's your take on it NT?

Think-about-how-stupid-the-average-person-is-and-then-realize-that-half-of-them-are-stupider-than-that.jpg

Work at mcdonalds inside walmart and you will quickly find the answer to this question

I know alot of people that just dont "get it"

Might not mean they're dumb per se but somethings missing lol

they chose to be....they don't chose to better themselves...they're stuck in the same cycle chasing fruitless sense gratification...it *!#$*%+ sucks but it opens doors for people who really commit themselves

yes, but the average American is completely brainless. Not that I'm complaining...we need people to be idiots so there's less competition for good jobs 
pimp.gif

It's all relative but yes the stupidity of the average human being never ceases to amaze me

Yes, worked retail while going to school and have had so many encounters with dumb people. Was amazed at how dumb some people are. Probably the reason why i don't like people very much.

a person is smart, people are dumb

and the average person is not dumb, you have the same potential as Dr Ben Carson had, the avg person has the potential for anything, the hardest part is that most dont want to put in the work it takes to be "above average" or MAYBE even exceptional (i think that takes a special gene pool to be exceptional but we are still changing)

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

they chose to be....they don't chose to better themselves...they're stuck in the same cycle chasing fruitless sense gratification...it *!#$*%+ sucks but it opens doors for people who really commit themselves

I don't think all people that don't get it chose to don't get it. I don't feel everyone is even capable of getting it to be honest. I don't think folks chose that path.

Average person = Average intelligence. So counting the population of the world I'd say no but America? Yes.

There are many types of smart.
Street smart
Basketball smart
Book smart
Economically smart
Etc.

So the answer is.....
nerd.gif

Well us Americans as a country think we know it all and rule the world so I guess as individuals we all feel we're always right lol a lot of people are misinformed about stuff including me so I guess people gotta listen more...

Sad thing is most dumb people think they are smart. I work in a chemistry lab with "smart" people everyday and even they astound me with their lack of common sense.

Back
Top Bottom