Is The Hangover Overrated?

Hey_

Yes.

Grossly overrated.

Watched it by myself (on dvd), stonefaced the entire length of the movie.

Julius F. Wrek

I'm not saying that it wasn't funny or that it didn't entertain me, in fact theres been very few movies that I didnt enjoy, its just not as funny as people made it out to be.

It was hilarious, imo. People who didn't laugh must have some serious stonefaces in real life.

I am honestly shcoked by the amount of people that agree with OP. This movie was absolutely hysterical. You people should stop comparing movies to each other and try enjoying them for what they are individually. Hangover was great. Superbad was great. Role Models was great. Dont need to be compared. The Hangover was incredibly funny. Bottom line.

Overrated! My fave part was the weddin singer at the end.
Wish I could find that thread where dudes was sayin this >
Step Brothers so I could roundhouse them in their faces.

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

I prefer Role Models.

yes..

role models is a very underrated movie.
Definitely. The scene with the wizard in the tree casting spells cracks me up every time I think about it.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

I prefer Role Models.
That movie was dope.  It had me wanting to start a clan and go to those parties. 
laugh.gif

i think it being over-quoted ruined it for a lot of people.

i saw it the night it came out and i was
pimp.gif
so i had a great experience. its in my top 5.

IMO, it's one of the funniest movies i've ever seen. It just had quote after quote after quote.

The Hangover is definitely hilarious. It's the kind of funny where you could see yourself reacting the same way they reacted to things that happened in the movie. Like the Tiger scene in the beginning of the movie, I could see myself reacting the same way after drinking and getting high all night. Some of the scenes made me cry I was laughing so hard. Guess you have to have a certain kind of sense of humor to appreciate the movie

Very overrated. I think ppl hyped it up too much.

I had to watch it high to laugh at most of it..Leslie Chow was dumb funny tho.

Back
Top Bottom