Is there a store with worse customer service than Supreme?

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

Cuz they see that 75% of their customers are not even skaters. They look down on you if you a) arent connected in some way with them b) are not a skater

That's why I dont really support them anymore.

I know Supreme has a big history in skate culture but I know that most of the people buying their stuff now are not skaters...so it seems stupid to even rep an attitude to negate non-skaters.

And I hope people don't think this is how it is at skate shops. Some of my local shops (DLX, FTC, 510) are the coolest people whether you are a skater or not.
and whats crazy is the owner never skated...he just really liked the rebellious culture

Cuz they see that 75% of their customers are not even skaters. They look down on you if you a) arent connected in some way with them b) are not a skater

I know Supreme has a big history in skate culture but I know that most of the people buying their stuff now are not skaters...so it seems stupid to even rep an attitude to negate non-skaters.

And I hope people don't think this is how it is at skate shops. Some of my local shops (DLX, FTC, 510) are the coolest people whether you are a skater or not.
The local one to me is South Bay Skates. Kids at my high school was loyal to them. They were nice guys too. lol

Originally Posted by RetroFighterUSAW

Stussy SF has bad customer service imo. Never buying from that store again..

Actually I think those guys are cool.....but there is one guy and I am wondering if that is who you are talking about. The manager guy there is super cool though.
The ones in the bay are mostly all coo, Bows & Arrows, 510 Skate, True, HUF Hayes, the only one that didn't go out of their way forcustomer service was HUF on Sutter, but dudes greeted me and gave me the node when I left.

If I ever see this Javier !$##++ in Supreme LA I'm going to smack the #%@% out of him, mark my words.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Across 110th st

and whats crazy is the owner never skated...he just really liked the rebellious culture
The thing is James Jebbia owned most of the major streetwear botiques and brands around Soho and every worker is connected someway through him andto the skate culture.

They're like elitist x hipster x "gangsta" x skater

I went in there yesterday (Supreme LA), and the employees didn't greet or so much as say a word. They'd just look at everyone's shoes and fit as ifto see it was proper. One dude kept looking at my shoes and didn't even make an attempt to hide where he was looking. One japanese dude came in, and I sawthe employees almost puke laughing when he came in with two huge stussy bags. Otherwise, they didn't seem too obnoxious.

laugh.gif

Supreme doesnt care if you dont buy their stuff cause the customer service is horrible.

Theres tons of idiots who buy that stuff everyday, they can care less about you.

yall laugh but chik fil a has great customer service at all the locations around here...musy be the only thing they teach their employees...

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

supreme's staff are a bunch of clowns. they blood-suck the african-american culture and treat black customers like %%!%. their gear is overrated anyway..

if hypebeast and iss didn't treat this store like it was the end all be all to human civilization, i'm sure they wouldn't have the audacity to act like this. these dudes act like they're the elite members of society.. the hell outta here.
cosign on both points.

soon as i saw a dipset collab i knew it was okie doke

Originally Posted by wildout4

i hear that a lot about supreme. i feel like i want to go experience it for myself.

Hopefully i go there one day...and make a mess in that place
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Wonder what they'll do..

Originally Posted by ninjahood

supreme's staff are a bunch of clowns. they blood-suck the african-american culture and treat black customers like %%!%. their gear is overrated anyway..

if hypebeast and iss didn't treat this store like it was the end all be all to human civilization, i'm sure they wouldn't have the audacity to act like this. these dudes act like they're the elite members of society.. the hell outta here.
cosign on both points.

soon as i saw a dipset collab i knew it was okie doke

Ehh to me Supreme is similar to BAPE, there are some nice pieces, but few and far between. Also Supremes makes some dope hats.

It seems that the new niche in branding is over pricing items and claiming they are limited just to increase hype.

As far as their customer service, they are located in the two biggest cities in the nation. I have a feeling they see 100's if not thousands of people on adaily basis. Why on earth would anyone want to be fake for that long?

Some of you sound very scorned when it comes to your experience in these stores.

I aint never had a bad experience at Supreme. I really only rock their hats and possibly a few tees here and there.
Some of you just act like hypebeasts and youre going to get treated accordingly.

Never wore supreme or was ever interested but it sounds like it'd be fun to go there and hassle them
laugh.gif

Maybe not..

supreme's staff are a bunch of clowns. they blood-suck the african-american culture
Word, I have never owned a piece of that trash and always viewed it as a brand for posers.

I've been to Supreme NY too many times to count spanning just as many years.

I have never had a problem with anything or anyone. They have gone out of there way to get me stuff that was not on
the floor, fetched me stuff from the stock room, offered me multiple sizes to try-on, exchanged a pair of ripped pants no questions asked, always say what up,etc.

I might not look like their typical customer though. I'm not a hypebeast in the latest Jordans, I don't camp out decked out in Supreme gear or go inthere to gawk looking and acting like a tool or fanboy which I suspect is the problem with most of the people in here complaining.

I get my stuff, pay and keep it moving.

Originally Posted by HK Feet 27

Originally Posted by JumpMan Jam

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

Proper, I like.

Most Defiantly, Proper Offers Great Service.
Their service is top notch. I have and always will recommend people to go to PROPER in Long Beach, CA.

ill cosign that. i went to get the blue griffeys from there back in may. the dude who was working there was cool and easy to deal with. i went in, got myshoes, talked about other shoes for a little bit then was on my way home.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

I think people like getting treated like !*!%, because they're doing very well
this. i've noticed that A LOT of sneaker boutiques (online or brick and mortar) treat their customers like trash.

first i went to supreme la and undftd it was a pretty normal experience, they answered my questions and acknowledged me like any regular clothing store.

Back
Top Bottom