Is there a way to cancel 2yr phone contracts...

hit up cahsmerethoughts

nerd.gif

I will probably end up doing this, too. My contract expires in March, but I am getting a new job this week where I will finally be able to handle a data plan. I'm drooling over the thought of finally having an iPhone. IDK how much it will cost...

I will probably end up doing this, too. My contract expires in March, but I am getting a new job this week where I will finally be able to handle a data plan. I'm drooling over the thought of finally having an iPhone. IDK how much it will cost...

People in the military can do it.

Try calling customer service and complaining about service or something.. maybe it will work.

People in the military can do it.

Try calling customer service and complaining about service or something.. maybe it will work.

Interested in finding out as well. Would be jacked up if they didn't let military people end contracts.

Interested in finding out as well. Would be jacked up if they didn't let military people end contracts.

Tell them you're moving to an area that doesn't have service. Try to get an address ready in case they ask.

Tell them you're moving to an area that doesn't have service. Try to get an address ready in case they ask.

Back
Top Bottom