IS THIS A GOOD PRICE FOR DMP Vi's? OR IS IT TO GOOD TO BE TRUE?

There are always gonna be 2 sides to situations like this......just ask yourself if you can justify the spending then go right ahead with it. There are nothingworst then contemplating too much and then you realized later you slept on the purchase.....

Originally Posted by MASARO

There are always gonna be 2 sides to situations like this......just ask yourself if you can justify the spending then go right ahead with it. There are nothing worst then contemplating too much and then you realized later you slept on the purchase.....

ima gonna ball in them so hard

If you're willing to spend a lot, then put $1000 as your max bid and be done with it.

Mods, i think you can lock this now.

Originally Posted by Jayzonmyfeet

Originally Posted by RONE AIR

let the best man win
devil.gif

j/p i've already got my pair, but yeah I think the price will go up.

Did it comes with the dog tags???
yeah i got the whole package when it came out.

I hope you lose this auction for being such a noob and posting the link on here!!!! What a maroon!!! And before someone snaps on me, yes I meant maroon and notmoron!!!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by metalmaned

I hope you lose this auction for being such a noob and posting the link on here!!!! What a maroon!!! And before someone snaps on me, yes I meant maroon and not moron!!!
roll.gif

your rude?

Posting links to Live auctions is a No-No this will get locked and you're going to get warned/banned.

take it down.

Jaysonmyfeet,

You have been warned for posting a LIVE auction link.

Please read our forum rules and guidelines. Please respect other members who may have been watching that auction. Because you posted the link, it caused theprice to jump considerably.

Back
Top Bottom