Is this girl interested in me?

omg guys I ignored her and moved on but she just msged me saying why did you ignore me today in the halls. She called me a female dog

Originally Posted by th3answ3r

omg guys I ignored her and moved on but she just msged me saying why did you ignore me today in the halls. She called me a female dog

Ignore that. Let her chase you instead of you expending energy chasing her.

If she doesn't chase you then at least you know she isn't interested.

Originally Posted by scshift

Ignore that. Let her chase you instead of you expending energy chasing her.

If she doesn't chase you then at least you know she isn't interested.

yeah, don't even sweat it. just make it seem like you weren't purposely ignoring her, and make her seem like the $%^&.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

did she say hi when you walked pass and then you ignored her?
or did she see you but was waiting for you to say hi first(
eyes.gif
)

Well all of you grown men were right. I was played harder than Iverson on MJ.
I knew it was getting weird because she started msging me less and blaming it on her mother yelling at her. (excuse used too many times and unbelievable i mean come on what mom doesnt like their daughters presents and causes arguments)
Finally, school has started, she has no need to message me (no more messages in my inbox). Doubt she even remembers me anymore or wants to
I don't see the point in talking to her now. I just try my best to avoid her
T_T I sing on to the next one to myself to stop thinking but I can't cheat myself.
Now you have a taste of what's to come. But don't sweat it OP, there are good girls out there. Go for the quiet ones for now until you get to your 20s.
pimp.gif

keithsweatsjordans wrote:
WOMEN ARE HYPEBEASTS WHEN IT COMES TO MEN.
Great analogy. Be a hyperstrike, come and go with no sign or signal. Everybody knows the GR's sit on the shelf and ain't nobody tryna pay retail for those.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

"Why did you ignore me in the halls today? Too good to talk to me? Stuck up %$+%%"
roll.gif

For real though, how did she work that into it??

Either way ignore it and let her come after you. She's chasing you now.
pimp.gif

why do people add others that they don't know in real life on FB? especially when you know theres a chance you'll run into them in real life.

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

it wouldnt be nt if i didnt say.........................

wio

It also wouldn't be niketalk if someone didn't read the OP. He said she blew him off.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
what did you respond with???

Since the ignoring part won't work, ill go clear things up in person. I will ask her if she wanna go out in person and if she gives me the cold shoulder or says no, I'll know for sure and I'll move on

DON'T DO IT

GIVE UP

DON'T DO IT.

You diggin her so much, she got you standing in a ditch...
tired.gif

She isn't worth it and this is petty now. Keep ignoring her and find someone else. Show her that shes the "female dog" for passing on you.

JUST SAY

"Im really sorry I ignored you Its cause I admit I just fell in love with you but I dont know what you think or feel about me , everytime I see you I start to heat up and so many things go thru my head and I dont know what to say or do , I hope you forgive me , looking back I regret ignoring you I shoulda just manned up and said something but i didnt know what was your reaction , can you please let me make up for it and make you fdeel like your the only 1 for me ?
Cause thats all I really need "

Thank me later bro

This thread is comedy! haha

OP, get with a better looking female that's worth your time

Still keep it moving..
Why would she just text you when she saw you in the hallway...

I swear technology is making people lazier and dumber...

well to be honest I was really surprised that she walked past me. So I looked away and over her then walked to class.
i told her i am really dizzy in the morning and can't see. she insists that either i don't know how she looks like or I ignored her lol

I apologize but she says: its ok, its not like you owe me a hello tomorrow or whatever.
She asks for my msn and spams me questions asking me wth im tweeting about.

i decide to surprise her the next morning by waiting in front of the classroom but the bus was just too late. Tried running around school looking for her but no dice.
i honestly tried to approach her in person but bad luck

well to be honest I was really surprised that she walked past me. So I looked away and over her then walked to class.
i told her i am really dizzy in the morning and can't see. she insists that either i don't know how she looks like or I ignored her lol

I apologize but she says: its ok, its not like you owe me a hello tomorrow or whatever.

i decide to surprise her the next morning by waiting in front of the classroom but the bus was just too late. Tried running around school looking for her but no dice.

WHAT ARE YOU DOING BRAH?

You not going to learn until she completely destroys you, but i guess some people have to learn first hand...

I goof'd and have been posting in a troll thread.

guys how are yo usupposed to get rid of the forest on your junk? the strands of hair are longer than my _____. im a late bloomer; no armpit hair yet so the size of my lower area may get bigger

yup. Good job OP, you got me good.
pimp.gif

son must be trolling. no ones this stupid

Back
Top Bottom