Is this girl interested in me?

Originally Posted by th3answ3r

well to be honest I was really surprised that she walked past me. So I looked away and over her then walked to class.
i told her i am really dizzy in the morning and can't see. she insists that either i don't know how she looks like or I ignored her lol

I apologize but she says: its ok, its not like you owe me a hello tomorrow or whatever.
She asks for my msn and spams me questions asking me wth im tweeting about.

i decide to surprise her the next morning by waiting in front of the classroom but the bus was just too late. Tried running around school looking for her but no dice.
i honestly tried to approach her in person but bad luck

HbRBv.png

but in all seriousness, take it easy

everyone goes through this phase, even all the tough dudes out there.  You get screwed over once, and you learn. 

"How bout ya first love, huh?  She played it cold didn't it" - Boosie

i decide to surprise her the next morning by waiting in front of the classroom but the bus was just too late. Tried running around school looking for her but no dice.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

JUST SAY

"Im really sorry I ignored you Its cause I admit I just fell in love with you but I dont know what you think or feel about me , everytime I see you I start to heat up and so many things go thru my head and I dont know what to say or do , I hope you forgive me , looking back I regret ignoring you I shoulda just manned up and said something but i didnt know what was your reaction , can you please let me make up for it and make you fdeel like your the only 1 for me ?
Cause thats all I really need "

Thank me later bro

I hope you're not serious with this. SMH. YNS

well to be honest I was really surprised that she walked past me. So I looked away and over her then walked to class.
i told her i am really dizzy in the morning and can't see. she insists that either i don't know how she looks like or I ignored her lol

I apologize but she says: its ok, its not like you owe me a hello tomorrow or whatever.

WHAT?!
Yo, this %#*@ is pure COMEDY. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

WHAT?!
Yo, this %#*@ is pure COMEDY. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

Bro I know that feel

Ignore her messages

say hi (like she dosent matter) to her if you encounter her straight on and start some small talk

start talkin to other females

dont be in such a rush

or message her straight up "are you intrested in me"

Back
Top Bottom