Is VA Serious About All Those "SPEED LIMIT ENFORCED BY AIRCRAFT" signs on I-95?....

My roommate is from Virginia and dude told me that they really only enforce on like major holidays. Like Thanksgiving weekend for example. Supposedly anaircraft or something sends a signal to an interceptor somewhere on the road...ridiculous in my opinion. I hate those speeding cameras too...

I live here I see those signs all the time....I never understood it....I speed all the time going down the highway.....never been caught.....but still not awise move, they dont play out here

my buddy was driving on the 401 in toronto, canada where there are signs stating that there is aircraft patrolling.... he got pulled over and they said theplane caught him doing 145 in a 100

laugh.gif
VA is ridiculous. They even nabbed me around Dulles hurrying for a flight.

word to philly5fan and dirty. VA really doesn't play. this isn't speading but they gave my moms a ticket for inching up about six inches while waitingat a red light. the ticket said, failure to pay attention
indifferent.gif

I will say, take it from someone who's family member is the Chairman of the Department of Transportation, they do do this, and like Kezziny said, mainly onbig Holidays.

VA don't play.

speeding in VA = *insert throat-slash gif*

in HS, one of my friends was doing 100mph on the interstate and they took him away in handcuffs.

Drove from Baltimore to Florida a few times and VA was always the worst part of the trip. Then you get further south and can start booking.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

check it....VA state troopers will ticket other cops who speed in their state.
it's THAT serious.
You've seen cop cars pulled over for speeding? I've seen cops backing up other cops, but ticketing them?

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

check it....VA state troopers will ticket other cops who speed in their state.
it's THAT serious.
You've seen cop cars pulled over for speeding? I've seen cops backing up other cops, but ticketing them?
.... forums.officer.com
other officers from out of state do not receive PC from most VA cops.

Yeah they don't play AT ALL.

One of them fools followed me all the way from Chicks beach down to Princess Anne then tried to play it off by hopping in the grass area when they found out mytags was up to date. He seemed frustrated because he hit the curb and just kept it going even though the driveway was next to it.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom