Is Virginia's own DONE???

VA380: Was your friend who was convicted for dogfighting busted by local or by federal authorities? If it was local or state authorities then that probably had a lot to do with the possible difference in your friends sentencing as to what Vick might receive.
THAT WAS A PIMP SCHOOL MAN!

To be proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt is one thing...

But to cop a plea... :smh:
smh.gif

Dream Team of MD/DC/VA - TRUTH hurts, doesn't it?
'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996,' '7hillz'​

Quote:
Now, we're in Iraq. It could have been stopped by spineless, coward Democrats wouldn't stand up to him in fear of being "Anti American" and the American public bought it again.
:D
happy.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
Fastest Docket in the Country... I lived in HPT for 10 years and was there during Curry,Vick and A.I.'s prep careers...
A.I. did time...for a Spare Lanes Bowling fiasco where even the video couldn't clearly spot A.I. throwing a chair and he did time.... The Commonwealth makes it job #1 to throw a hammer at dumbass______________

Quote:
But to cop a plea

@#%$ Kev.. you KNEW that was coming! the Double-Edge sword-
Fail to cop a plea and Face Fed time for gambling ( THE REAL ISSUE HERE)
or
Cop a plea{ which he didn't have a choice since his "boyz" turned FED} :lol:
laugh.gif
The Unofficial 5th Horseman
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 1​

Quote:
^If you have been paying attention, the biggest charges they throwin at the boy are for gambling.

I read that he is trying to get that portion of charges dropped in order to return to the league, as that is a lifetime ban possibly.

Quote:
So you think there's just a big pot of money that a singular governing body is pulling from that is suppose to cover all the unrelated cost of the things you mentioned, i.e. Bin Laden, Barry Bonds, Michael Vick and the war in iraq? Vick isn't Charles Manson but he still broke the law, got caught and has to deal with it. I doubt there was some huge conspiracy to assasinate the character and take down, of all people in the world, Michael Vick. I don't have a lot of sympathy for him because he should know, like most celebrities, that he, more than regular joe-blow citizens, always has to watch his back and protect himself first and foremost buuuuuuut, not all those with money have intelligence and not all those with intelligence have money...
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

Very Good points Rock.. but allow me to play Devil's Advocate on the dog issue:
I have family from AK,LA and GA who "engage" in the very dogfighting we speak of. The difference? they are "Jo Shmo's"
while Vick is on the public stage making that major paper; a place he wanted to be. So, with great power/exposure comes even greater responsiblity. Every cause in America needs a poster child in order to get the country fired up {whether relevant or not to real "issues"} So, for today it is Michael Vick viciously and willifully killing dogs after they have served their purpose for sport. All the lil Timmy's of the world love their "fido's" and "spots" and "man's best friends".... how can anyone be soooo cruel to these loveable animals????- or so the media would like to play it up.
Bringing B.Bonds into the discussion is irrelevant because Bonds did something (if anything) to himself; Vick to a defenseless animal(s).

Horse racing? Legal
Bull Fights? Legal
Dog Fights? Illegal

Quote:
Gambling is illegal. Why? Cause if the Government isn't getting a cut YOU are in the wrong.

Something that 100 million could not teach Vick

Quote:
I just wish the same effort put into this stuff was put into Higher Priority things.
:\
ohwell.gif

Quote:
Like I read before. Gambling is illegal. Why? Cause if the Government isn't getting a cut YOU are in the wrong. Who's morally wrong there? You for taking part in non sanctioned or regulated gambling or the government for arresting you for taking part?

However if they are throwing the party.. ALL ARE WELCOME.

But Bush is giving Pardons to his Boys who put people's lives in Danger.

Before there was a Sarbanes - Oxly law, Big Coporate Heads were making out with Millions while the companies they bankrupted had families in dire straights.

So yeah.. forgive me for being bitter about Dogs being killed when plenty of Humans are need of the money being spent on going after lesser priorities events.

Team
DC/MD/VA
Cough up a lung..Where Im From!!
O.G. Member #5​

Foreal...even though this was stupid on Vicks part...

all this was really uncalled for....

they let the media take over and be the trail for this case....

All the government wanted to do was demoralize another black man with money....

They tried to do the same thing with kobe....

not trynna bring the race issue into it...but when a black athlete gets in trouble...the media blows it up like crazy...

If vick wasn't a figure or didnt have money.....nobody would of heard of this
INDUSTRYDESIGNS
we are what's INMYSPACEINDUSTRY DESIGNS

I know "KSmith" is gonna get me for my opinion, but...

If you don't think certain feds aren't "hi-fiving" each other about this Vick case, think again. You living in a fantasy world.

They built this case up, and did the timing. It's right IN your face; wasn't anything timeliness-wise on this crime wise. Getting dude right before the season started was not an accident.

'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996,' '7hillz'​

Ru you are right....with money and power comes great responsibility...some people dont get that....some it might take a while...vick is still young and let this be a learning experience for him...he should have learned long time ago..but when you give a person money that doesnt have much you tend to act foolish....some may portray that image.... sometimes its its all about the company you keep....

eyes of hazel you are 100 percent right....

rock is right....they spent way to much money on this investigation....american needs to stop worring about the minor cases and start working on our own problems
INDUSTRYDESIGNS
we are what's INMYSPACEINDUSTRY DESIGNS

Quote:
Getting dude right before the season started was not an accident
:lol:
laugh.gif
...From the time of the Water Bottle incident... it has been on and pop'n

Quote:
but when you give a person money that doesnt have much you tend to act foolish

on a side note... I am glad our forum returned to this... lol... I got worried that we were becoming ISS.....

Quote:
I got worried that we were becoming ISS.....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Quote:
If this was Lebron, wouldn't have been so serious and certain things wouldn't have been leaked to the public.
u know we keep that white gurl... CHRISTINA AGULARIA

Funny thing is... I am mad as hell... like this was the OJ verdict or something.

I mean I like Vick and all, but I am not a Falcon fan or Vick fan per say... but just hearing all I have from certain folks in different forums and the way certain people talk on TV..it irritates the crap out of me.

Comedy Central has a Promo with Sarah Silverman saying "If you don't watch my show I will kill your dog"

No uproar from PETA KETA OR JETA over that one. Just like Geraldo was the first person to bring to light..it took the National Media a full week to cover the Slain New Jersey Kids who were shot execution style.. All Black of course.

Let that have been a little white girl missing or 4 white kids shot at Univ. of MD.... goooood night. There would be a frenzy.

Guess what people.. Them Coal Miners are Dead! Give me news on something I actually might care about.

I don't want to see an Amber alert about another little child who was lost at Walmart or in a Trailor Park. Give us Free!

Make an Ebony Alert.

Sorry to make this a racial issue.. but it almost always comes to that...
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

Quote:
Comedy Central has a Promo with Sarah Silverman saying "If you don't watch my show I will kill your dog"
laugh.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
Vick certainly did not learn from others' mistakes and he is rightfully paying the price of unbridled STUPIDITY. After the drugs in a water bottle incident - pitiful, . . . and then . . . his "boys" broke some sort of record turning his dumb butt in - some 7-year olds have better judgement. Additionally, we were all tired of hearing about Brittney, Paris and Lindsey. This incident will forever define him - regardless of how he cleans up his act - that's how the media plays it. If he didn't know - someone with his best interest at heart should have schooled him.

Oh well . . . let's move on . . .

BBC is def. my News of Choice..

Them dudes don't hold back ANYTHING.

Want to hear how the Iraq war was going on in the beginning... ?

It was night and day between US Media Outlets and Them...

It was like a bunch of Brotha's telling it like it really is. OR

"What's Really Hood in Iraq Today....."

It makes the news because it's odd that a high profile athlete like Michael Vick would be involved in something so low-rent (not to mention highly illegal). I don't see any conspiracy at work but someone who should've known better getting popped and thinking he could dodge the charges (obviously not counting on his inner circle to turn on him). It's no secret that a lot of what makes the news is regular people and celebrities doing things out of the ordinary so staying out of the news should be a pretty simple concept to grasp.
THAT WAS A PIMP SCHOOL MAN!

I tried. I really tried to make it through all five pages. After reading deuce king's original post, I had to skip from reading to skimming. I made it halfway through the third page and couldnt go any further, until I went back looking for specific quotes

No intentional flaming, no name calling, and Im not trying to start drama. Just straight up, Deuce King, the things youve said and every opinion that youve made on this computer has made me sick to my stomach, and I can only hope you get surgery that involves your mouth being sewn shut and your fingers being chopped off, thus ceasing your means to communicate. People like you are the reason I hate people in general, without meeting them.

"To me, this case is getting blown out of proportion. I'm not a pet lover, (although I feel like the way they killed the dogs was wrong) I just dont' see what the big deal is. Aren't there bigger issues that the FEDS/local authorities/media can focus on. You got PETA marching outside of Falcons training camp right now, and for what?? I don't see MADD marching in front of Lindsay Lohan's house. Its a double standard, simply put. Folks are trying to value the lives of pets as people, makes no sense to me."

"So true, people waste too much time, energy, and money on things that aren't truly important. Instead of worrying about dogs and wounded animals, lets start to to about actual people that we can help."

"Now thats some proper insight right there. I couldn't agree more with you. It's a sad day and time when you got more people in an uproar over dogfighting than actual humans being killed in Iraq. People get worked up over the wrong issues nowadays."

I would like to make 10 points relating to your post.

1. This is case is not being blown out of proportion, innocent life is being taken advantage of, exploited and wasted for some piece of @#%$ entertainment and financial gain. Just because you cant feel compassion, doesnt mean anything.

2. Oh you arent a pet lover? Never would have guessed. Thanks for stating that, because I was definetly confused for a second.

3. Yes, actually. Plenty of bigger issues. And believe it or not, the feds actually handle more than one case at a time. Sometimes, 4 or 5! As for the local media, Im in complete agreement, I cant believe they replaced the weather forecast with news of Vicks conviction. This is LITERALLY the only thing they focus on, its crazy!

4. For what? Are you that dense? An animal rights ground is marching outside of the Falcons training camp because a public figure was clearly violating animal rights laws. And yes Lindsay Lohan has been public denounced, is facing jail time, will probably serve jail time, and has been boycotted by several groups.

5. That is not a double standard in any way shape or form, and youre a d bag for saying it is.

6. Value of life is not your decision to gauge, and seeking punishment for a violation of that life is hardly putting pets and people on the same level.

7. This is a very important and very serious matter. This is not time wasted, this is justice being served to a group of scumbags.

8. Once again, you are completly correct. Since Im worrying about dogs, I cant possibly worry about human rights or any other issues. I mean @#%$ the Iraq War, I GOT DOGS ON THE MIND! Im hanging up dog posters, making paper mache dogs, I even made a dog pinata that when you break it, tiny dogs fall out with ribbons in their mouth that say "Dog fighting sucks." It sucks that I had to put a hault on my "BUSH ISNT VERY NICE" parade float that I was working on, but you know, I heard about the dogs, and just had to drop everything else.

9. Also Im relatively sure that by saying we should worry about people we can actually help, youve made yoruself even more of a d bag, because you dont help anyone do anything, yet youre still denouncing people who are doing the right thing, despite it being not the right, right thing in your eyes

10. More people are worked up over dog fighting, than the Iraq war? This picture was taken at the "GIVE VICK THE CHAIR" rally right? Definetly not from that Iraq battle fight protest whatever thing
371127312_ba9592bddc.jpg

I wish wish WISH that growing up, I was more of a typical "boy" and took an interest in cars. If I knew what I was doing under the hood, there is no doubt in my mind that I would get under yours and cut your brakes. Please run full speed into a wall until your dead to simulate the effect
BEE THHERREE!!

i really hope.. other athletes.. making "side" money.. learn from this experience.. and realize.. its not the route to take. I heard on the radio that Mike is going to lose alot of bread, Talking about possibly up to 75 million dollars, if he does heavy jail.

love it

Back
Top Bottom