Is Virginia's own DONE???

Oh wow....

What a read...

Dream Team of MD/DC/VA - TRUTH hurts, doesn't it?
'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996,' '7hillz'​

^
I think you missed dude's point.

I read it as him saying that, for the most part, you know the consequences of YOUR actions. So, be a man, deal with those consequences, and keep it moving.

As opposed to immediately pointing the finger at everyone else, trying to escape your reduce the punishment of the role YOU played.

If he meant that, then I agree 100%. We live in a society of big-talking cowards.

'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996,' '7hillz'​

^I see what your saying, but you cant expect a man who fights and kills dogs to do "the right thing" and take his time.
Team Aim Chat
> Ole Miss <

Dag Kenny.. how do you really feel? lol
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

Quote:
Some people just don't get it,I suppose your in support of the Stop Snitchin.

Actually I am. But a lot of you guys got the meaning of "Snitching" messed up.

An innocent woman who witnesses a crime and tells the police is not a "snitch" she's a "responsible citizen."

But if you sellin dope or killin folk or doin other illegal stuff, and you get caught by the cops and tell on someone to get a lesser sentence, you are a snitch. Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.

Quote:
Yes because someone who executes dogs has a lot of integrity in the first place.

But if you were aware of what was really going on in the case and not just a victim of media hype, you would know that Vick never actually slammed a dog or most of that stuff. Most of the time he was hardly there which is why his plea is for like conspiracy to commit dogfighting or something like that. You should really peep the indictment, it's online and a very interesting read.

Quote:
And what? you think they are gonna get killed for snitching and putting someone away for a year and a half? Get real...the last thing Vick wants his name attached to is the death of a federal witness.

We Run Streets Like Drunks Run Street Lights

XBox Live gamertag: pat10leather​

Damn I think that is the Most I have seen from Kenny.. EVER!! lol
Valid.. but even more valid, as I have stated in previous posts here, in Sports Talk and With Keva and Rock on the side. There are only a few points that sums it up and it has less than a damn to do with dogs:

1. This case has and is about the grambling across interstate lines.. A Federal offense
Quote:
who's supposed to be your "family" but when you get knocked for something YOU are mainly responsible for, you give your "family" up?
:smh:
smh.gif
". Vick's "Family" and "ride or die" n_______ gave his @#%$ up in 60 secs.
IF YOU ARE GOING TO DO A CRIME DO THAT @#%$ ALONE!!!{ for kids reading this I am not advocating crime, violence, ect}Now, back to our regularly scheduled program....

Quote:
But if you were aware of what was really going on in the case and not just a victim of media hype, you would know that Vick never actually slammed a dog or most of that stuff. Most of the time he was hardly there which is why his plea is for like conspiracy to commit dogfighting or something like that. You should really peep the indictment, it's online and a very interesting read.
Team Aim Chat
> Ole Miss <

^^^ You're right, I read that wrong. I just wanted to be all high and mighty :smh:
smh.gif

We Run Streets Like Drunks Run Street Lights

XBox Live gamertag: pat10leather​

Quote:
Vick's "Family" and "ride or die" n_______ gave his @#%$ up in 60 secs.
smh.gif

Quote:
No intentional flaming, no name calling, and Im not trying to start drama. Just straight up, Deuce King, the things youve said and every opinion that youve made on this computer has made me sick to my stomach, and I can only hope you get surgery that involves your mouth being sewn shut and your fingers being chopped off, thus ceasing your means to communicate. People like you are the reason I hate people in general, without meeting them.
Kenny from MD :lol:
laugh.gif
:D
happy.gif
God forbid, if Vick was harming innocent children or was discovered to be a mass murderer, I would completely agree with him not returning to the league, but that is not the case at all.

Quote:
I read it as him saying that, for the most part, you know the consequences of YOUR actions. So, be a man, deal with those consequences, and keep it moving.

As opposed to immediately pointing the finger at everyone else, trying to escape your reduce the punishment of the role YOU played.

If he meant that, then I agree 100%. We live in a society of big-talking cowards.

Team
DC/MD/VA
Cough up a lung..Where Im From!!
O.G. Member #5​

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Obviously the law doesn't look at the killing of animals the same as the killing of humans or else he'd be looking at multiple murder charges; nonetheless, it's an illegal activity, him and his associates were caught so he needs to do his time and be done with it. If he still has his throwing abilities when he gets out then I'm sure a team will take him on and if not well then tough break, he pulled a stupid move no sympathy from my end.
THAT WAS A PIMP SCHOOL MAN!

Quote:
Obviously the law doesn't look at the killing of animals the same as the killing of humans or else he'd be looking at multiple murder charges
you would think that he did kill humans they way people are treating/viewing him.
Quote:
If he still has his throwing abilities when he gets out then I'm sure a team will take him on and if not well then tough break, he pulled a stupid move no sympathy from my end.

Team
DC/MD/VA
O.G. Member #5​

Quote:
but because his football career doesn't need to taken away from him in its entirety because of this case.
4 Game Suspension for violation of the personal conduct policy (first offense)
18 month sentence reduced to 4 with probation and a HEAVY fine plus community service

Public statement from Vick with PETA condemning dog fights as inhumane

I will keep race out of it.... lol

Now this is actually what I am talking about, the comment below was taken from the Sports Forum........

Quote:
Easy...u must not own any...they become family...i'd choose a dog over most people in this world any day...

Team
DC/MD/VA
O.G. Member #5​

Literally :rofl:
roll.gif

Quote:
Public statement from Vick with PETA condemning dog fights as inhumane

But THAT would just appear as just contrived.. where as an apology to those who are offended would seem alot better in my eyes.

F. Peta.. they are covered under those Offended.. but I would never make an apology to them. It would make them seem too powerful.

Quote:
Easy...u must not own any...they become family...i'd choose a dog over most people in this world any day...
smh.gif
:\
ohwell.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

"How can you possibly be offended by my comments, they weren't personal in any way whatsoever??"
Because they were ignorant, and at a level of ignorance that upsets me, especially when other people are doing the right thing and you are denouncing them because you are so stupid.

"Your love for animals is clouding your mind right now. I just don't see how or why people such as yourself are so worked up and heated or the killing of a few dogs. For example, when driving on the road and seeing a dead animal, ie. cat, dog, deer, on the side of the road, nobody cares, people just go about their day and keep driving. There is no big outcry, or people don't stop and get out of the cars in fustration and you don't see these stories on your nightly news, reason being, cause it's no big deal."
Are you seriously trying to compare the torturing and murder of multiple animals for profit and entertainment to roadkill? Like seriously, did that just happen? And for the record, I have stopped for animals hit by cars before. ANd how is my love for animals in any way,s hape or form "clouding" my mind, because some d bag mutilated and killed a bunch of dogs and Id like to see him punished for it?

"Are people such as yourself more mad at the dogfighting aspect of the matter or more upset/HEARTBROKEN over the fact that Old Yeller is no longer around?? Even to this day, when I hear people say the term "animal rights" it makes me want to laugh. How can you put animals on the same playing field or same value scale as people?? What's next, people wanting to marry their own pets, sadly enough there are individuals out there that are in favor of that notion."
WHAT ARE YOU EVEN TALKING ABOUT !? Are you a @#%$ human being? Were you even born on earth? Marrying their pets? WHAT!?? To answer your (******ed) question, yes it upsets me to know a bunch of dogs are no longer around because they were killed for profit and sport. Yes I am also mad at the fact that a huge dogfighting ring was being run in 2007. If I was talking about animal rights, and you started laughing at me, I would @#%$ spit in your face and smash you. That statement proves what an ignorant piece of @#%$ you are. How in your twisted, ******ed logic that youve made up, does animal rights, (essentially the right to exist with fair treatment from beings with free thought) in any way, shape or form equate to putting an animal on the same "playing field" as a human. Is Vick facing the death penalty or life without parole and Im just unaware? At this point you should probably just stop replying, or (more likely) just make another bizzaro association between a nonsensical situation and an ignorant point of view.

"Regarding the case against Vick, he was indirectly involved with the dogfighting ring, maybe even saw a few of the fights himself, maybe so maybe not. Either way, I don't think he and others were in the back of the house killing dogs just for the sack of killing dogs"
Oh really? Id call smashing a dog against the ground until it dies due to its poor performance killing a dog for the sake of killing a dog.

"Now I'm not in agreeance with the dogfights or the killings of the dogs per say"
You might as well be. Your attitude certainly isnt helping the animals side of things, and by saying its not a big deal, worry about something else yor giving leniency to a cruel hearted criminal. Like it or not, you are on Vick's side

" but I do feel as though this case and the actions involved in it ARE NOT THAT BIG OF A DEAL. I hear people on the radio and on TV saying that Vick should never be allowed back in the NFL again. It makes me wonder why these same people are so upset over Vicks actions. To say you want to ruin a mans career like that makes no sense to me."
I like to see @#%$ things happen to @#%$ people. I like to see justice being served. He broke the law, multiple tiems. NFL has strict policys against behavior off the field. He should not be allowed back in because of that. And even if it werent for that, Id like to see all the bad things in this world happen to him and only him (maybe you too) for his scumbag actions. Humans like revenge, it makes them feel like justice has been served. This is nothing new, get over it.

" God forbid, if Vick was harming innocent children or was discovered to be a mass murderer, I would completely agree with him not returning to the league, but that is not the case at all."
The term mass murderer is debatable. But youre right, if humans arent dying, it doesnt matter, there shouldnt be a consequence. Iv seen the light.

I know its hard for you to understand, because youve gone your whole life with a different self perspective than the people you come in contact with, but you are a moron. You cannot think things out logically, and form your opinions off ridiculous and ignorant trains of thought that somehow form in your narrow minded, noodle head. Just because you dont care, and just because technically it COULD be worse, does not lessen Vick's despicable actions
BEE THHERREE!!

Rockdeep. I would not want you to run into a wall, or if you did Id at least provide you with a helmet. Your points are at least either somewhat valid, or I can understand where your coming from despite disagreeing whereas deuce is taking the clinton portis "DEY JUSS DAWWGS" route.

Unfortunately fish are not on the same level as dogs, because they do not provide the same sense of companionship, and as humans we tend to place the value of life on whats worth the most to us personally. A bond with a fish is never as strong as it is with mans best friend so people take much less of an interest. Its not quite right to me, as I believe ANY living thing has the right to live, but thats the way our society is. As far as fish go they are actually among the most mistreated animals in the world and theres been many pretty big animal rights issues with fish vendors. I think there was a pretty big one with Walmart or something not providing adequate living conditions for the ones on the shelves not too long ago. Its not as popularized in mainstream media because as a society, people just dont give a @#%$ about fish like they do dogs, but its there. And trust me, if an underground monkey fight club was discovered, animal rights organizations would go APE****, pun intended... so as far as that goes Im not so much disagreeing with you as just giving you some more info.

One thing I do disagree with strongly however is the MMA/Boxing reference. Its just not a fair compairson. First of all, in the early days of American MMA, the UFC, there was a ridiculous outcry. You cant tell me you dont remember that. John McCain most notably was trying to shut it down. And for a somewhat justifiable reason. Back then being that it wasnt sanctioned, there werent many rules. It was Rickson bringing Vale Tudo to America as an excuse to show off Brazilian Jiu Jitsu to the world. No biting, no eye gouging, anything else goes. No gloves. Groin shots? A OK! They went a lot more legit in the following years, and now at the point its at todya, its really safe. no kicks to a downed opponnent, no downward elbows, more attentive refs, no headbutts, etc etc etc. Once you get over the whole two guys in a cage things, its very VERY safe and controlled.

Now as far as comparing it to dog fighting, the only similarity is that two living things are fighting. As a fighter myself, when I put on my gloves, I know what I am getting myself into, and I know what I can expect. There are rules that I must follow. But its my free will that Im going out onto the mats. When I submit someone, they tap, and I stop. There are 4 ounces of padding to cushion my opponent when I hit them. Theres never been a recorded death in MMA, and in boxing not since the Emille Griffith days when you were ALLOWED to beat a man that bad., Now we have trained referees making sure that things like this dont happen, and they do a very good job. And Ive never not hugged someone after a match is over. Theres a major difference between training myself and going into a ring to hit someone a few times then walk away, then there is sinking my teeth into another persons throat, ripping it out, and walking away from their corpse. This is a tough one that Im trying to explain, so I hope youre following my what Im TRYING to say, that one is a very very controlled sport, and the other is a barbaric form of entertainment. Your comparison would be more accurate if MMA fighters were enslaved and mistreated by their owners, and forced to fight to the death against their own free will.
BEE THHERREE!!

Back
Top Bottom