issues in the white community...

waddup famb...
it seems that every race has input on the issues within the black community.

but no one really speaks on problems within the white community. what are some problems, and ways they can be fixed?

roll.gif

*waits on "why isn't there a white history month, even though we own the other 8-9 months out of the year"

i dont understand the appeal of singing in a whiny voice, almost seizure looking, eg. alternative music.

i dont understand the appeal of that call me maybe song either.

Its usually the same problems except they are dealt with a little better

there are od's and rapes out there but somehow they are dealt with promptly and swiftly... now if we compare this to minorities its way different.

Lets take shows like Maury and other shows with white hosts. These shows put the problems on blast for the world to see. The media makes the troubled image of the minority so obvious and recognizable that it becomes expected for dark skinned individuals to be emotionally propelled.

I would even say that this ignoring of issues stems from white privilege

^Poor white ppl do. The lower class and their ilk. The rest of white ppl's problems are usually problems in response to other communities problems affecting them in some way. Rich white ppl only have 1st world problems.

its like playing Life on Novice Mode AM I RIGHT FELLAS??

im a lightskinned latino so im playing on like...oh, Beginner, id say.

They do have white history months anyways, they just don't lump them all in as "white." I had to run a/v for plenty of those ceremonies when I worked for M.W.R, it's more German heritage month, Irish Heritage month, etc. Of all of them though, the only speaker who didn't quit "get it" was the Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month speaker. She took it as like a gloating opportunity, %*%% was hilarious. People were getting uncomfortable until the scantily clad mostly jailbait Pacific Islander dancing females came out.

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

its like playing Life on Novice Mode AM I RIGHT FELLAS??

im a lightskinned latino so im playing on like...oh, Beginner, id say.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Why is it that almost any race can show pride in their ethnicity and they are culturally empowered, but when a "white" person show's pride in their race they are considered racist?

Originally Posted by Sellout

Why is it that almost any race can show pride in their ethnicity and they are culturally empowered, but when a "white" person show's pride in their race they are considered racist?
Cause usually when a white person shows pride in their race, on average it's more anti-everyone else. There's plenty of ways you show show pride in your race/culture without
putting down other races/cultures, which they tend to not do.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Everyone wanna have good credit, but no one wanna get good credit history

laugh.gif
 straight clowns 

We need to raise wash cloth awareness among the white community first and foremost.

They dont have any problems specific to them. They share the same problems everybody else has.

White people have plenty of problems, they just keep them behind closed doors.

Back
Top Bottom