issues in the white community...

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

I REALLY CAN'T WAIT FOR ALIENS TO INVADE US SO THAT WE HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO BOND TOGETHER AND FORGET ABOUT RACE ALL TOGETHER.
+%#%, let that alien be close to my complexion. i'm selling all them out. 
"Tom lives two houses down Mr alien man. Use probe #3 on him."

Originally Posted by chickencurry4eva

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Yall take the "well you can trace your family history back generations" argument too seriously. Like who cares? I went back and looked at mine one time. Dont act like its a big deal. Unless they are part of my family alive right now, I couldnt care less about my ancestors from Germany.....

This is a classic example of "white privilege", and how it is taken for granted or even purposely overlooked by white people.  At the end of the day Trelvis Tha Thrilla, you and the rest of your white brethren CAN go back and trace your family history if you wanted to, whether you want to or not is one thing but again just to reiterate the point, YOU CAN trace your family history even back to your ancestors in Germany.  Black people can't.  Many of us wish we had the luxury but we simply don't, where as you and others like you can, but you just shrug it off like it's nothing.  Like "eh, no big deal". 

That in of itself is "white privilege", having the advantage, opportunity, or the excess of something and just knowing that it's right there for you at your disposal as a white person.  Some white folks such as you and others in here take white privilege for granted so much that you have a nonchalant attitude towards it such to the manner that you displayed in your post above.  Now with that being said I don't think anybody is mad at you and others for having white privilege or for being white for that matter.  You are what you are.  With that being said, you and the rest of your colleagues are going to have to do a better job of getting more in tune with society and the effects that different races have with or against each other.  Take these lessons that are being taught to you and spread that insight and knowledge onto your counterparts so that we ALL can get along better and learn from each other.    

Uhhh, how about black people in Africa, whose families are native to Africa and never came over to our hemisphere as slaves?  Are you saying they can't trace their history either, simply because of the color of their skin?

No, that's not what I'm saying for the specific example that you provided.  At least you did the right thing and ask a direct question, I'll give you credit for that much. 

The lack of discipline with white children amazes me, kids do whatever the hell they want at ANY age

Originally Posted by jermz101

The lack of discipline with white children amazes me, kids do whatever the hell they want at ANY age
children of any race can lack discipline in my experience. 

Originally Posted by Bandit Country

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

Originally Posted by Bandit Country

^That doesn't address white ethnic social clubs.
I have no idea what that is, but unless it encompasses the vast majority of white people in America, I don't see it making a difference.

So why do you feel compelled to speak on a topic of which you're admittedly ignorant?
So.... do White Ethnic social clubs encompass all of the white people in America or not?
Cuz if they don't, then your comment is completely irrelevant and there's no need for me to know what a white ethnic social club is

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

I REALLY CAN'T WAIT FOR ALIENS TO INVADE US SO THAT WE HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO BOND TOGETHER AND FORGET ABOUT RACE ALL TOGETHER.
+%#%, let that alien be close to my complexion. i'm selling all them out. 
"Tom lives two houses down Mr alien man. Use probe #3 on him."
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

Originally Posted by Truballa101

Because white people, historically, have never been judged because of their race...in many cases they have capitalized because of their race.

Black people need to show a little more pride in their culture, community, and race because we have actually gone through historical struggles and equality imbalances and we are still on the "come-up."
It's sad to say but white people (generally) are on a higher level than other races. Showing pride for them is almost like "bragging."
You can't be serious...
When he says "higher level" I think he means they're ahead of the rest, which they are because the rest are the minorities.

But white people in the USreceive the most amount in public aid dollars - I'm talking about welfare, medicaid, food stamps, disability benefits, all the other entitlement programs etc.  The majority of the top 1% and people in power are white people, but let's not sit here and act like all white people are living a higher quality of life than the rest. 

It's just ridiculous how they feel the need to impose and stick their noses into something they know nothing about, something they will never get to experience.  Some even claim that racism doesn't exist anymore
sick.gif
.[font=arial, Helvetica, Sans Serif][/font]  Need to stop living life in a bubble. 

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Yall take the "well you can trace your family history back generations" argument too seriously. Like who cares? I went back and looked at mine one time. Dont act like its a big deal. Unless they are part of my family alive right now, I couldnt care less about my ancestors from Germany.....
the-wire-hands-up.gif

All I'm getting from you lames is you're taking ____ too seriously. Save that *$$@ son. You can take it for granted cuz you have it. You don't want to value that then don't. Don't tell someone that doesn't have access to it how they should feel about not having it or it's not a big deal. That's how you feel.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

You can't be serious...
When he says "higher level" I think he means they're ahead of the rest, which they are because the rest are the minorities.
But white people in the US receive the most amount in public aid dollars - I'm talking about welfare, medicaid, food stamps, disability benefits, all the other entitlement programs etc.  The majority of the top 1% and people in power are white people, but let's not sit here and act like all white people are living a higher quality of life than the rest. 

It's just ridiculous how they feel the need to impose and stick their noses into something they know nothing about, something they will never get to experience.  Some even claim that racism doesn't exist anymore
sick.gif
.  Need to stop living life in a bubble. 
That's cuz today the issue of race has taken a backseat to the rich vs. poor, powerful vs. powerless struggle. Aint no secret to me that the majority of poor white ppl have been sold a lie to ally themselves with a group that do not have their best interests in mind let alone consider them a priority other than keeping them in line.

That still doesn't change that the majority of them are ahead. That doesn't mean all white ppl will prosper/profit off of that fact. I am by no means suggesting all white ppl have it better than the entire minority.

But yea it is ridiculous. I still laugh when I see stuff like "black president, no excuses." The nerve they want to call what we're talking about excuses instead of informing themselves and at the very at lest agree what's being done is wrong and maybe help in that struggle only compounds their ignorance.

white kids lack discipline has got to be one of the funniest, most ignorant comments i've ever read in my entire life...

...like black people don't lack discipline...? you ever been to an inner city school? you ever pick up a newspaper? kids throwin chairs, yellin' at teachers, hell black youth are killing each other out in the street, thats what we call discipline?

or will we blame that on the white man too?

i just think its' funny that the black community can think that the white community has no issues. like really? not everyone who is white has it easy, just like not everyone who is black has it hard. you guys gotta stop with this nonsense. class is a more dividing factor today then race is.

Originally Posted by PoloLax

white kids lack discipline has got to be one of the funniest, most ignorant comments i've ever read in my entire life...

...like black people don't lack discipline...? you ever been to an inner city school? you ever pick up a newspaper? kids throwin chairs, yellin' at teachers, hell black youth are killing each other out in the street, thats what we call discipline?

i just think its' funny that the black community can think that the white community has no issues. like really? not everyone who is white has it easy, just like not everyone who is black has it hard. you guys gotta stop with this nonsense. class is a more dividing factor today then race is.

you just spoke the truth so people aren't trying to hear it.

they'll go on some long rambling rant about a make believe term called "white privlidge" or they'll try and blame their own self made struggles, failures in life, and lack of motivation on the white man because that's much easier to do then to actually but the work in to better themselves.

this is 2012, if you blame your PRESENT struggles on "the man" or "the white man" you deserve to be in horrible position your in in life because your simple minded, full of excuses, and delusional.

Originally Posted by Hermosa Beach

they'll go on some long rambling rant about a make believe term called "white privlidge" or they'll try and blame their own self made struggles, failures in life, and lack of motivation on the white man because that's much easier to do then to actually but the work in to better themselves.

this is 2012, if you blame your PRESENT struggles on "the man" or "the white man" you deserve to be in horrible position your in in life because your simple minded, full of excuses, and delusional.

Originally Posted by newmoanyuh

laugh.gif
It's okay nobody takes that kid Hermosa Beach seriously at all.

Originally Posted by newmoanyuh

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I guess ham city speaks for the entire board.

Cool bro. I'm just glad I got to give some delusional members on this board a reality check

White privilege = make believe.

Get a good work ethic, some drive, and determination and you wont have to cry about @@$@%@ holding you down when in reality your holding yourself back

Cool bro. I'm just glad I got to give some delusional members on this board a reality check

Get a good work ethic, some drive, and determination and you wont have to cry about @@$@%@ holding you down when in reality your holding yourself back
You need to take a sociology class, bro
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Actually as far as you continuing to say white privilege does not exist and was made up because apparently black ppl need someone to blame for their struggles cuz any black person who can acknowledge it exists is crying about white ppl holding them down, lack work ethic, and determination, yes he is right, you sound like a clown and I don't see how anyone can take you seriously when you constantly try to push that narrative.

I wonder what you think of white ppl who acknowledge white privilege exists and is a real thing
laugh.gif
%+$+@% lovers right?

You need to take a sociology class, bro
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I think hes the same dude that said his friends let him say the "n-word" 
laugh.gif

Just let the young man cook these unhealthy dishes of nonsense 
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif

and who are you speaking for when you say "white privilege does not exist" ???

Oh wait, that would be ignorant adolescents who've just begun to develop the intellectual capacity to even perceive the world outside of their tiny little bubble.

Stay in school son, maybe read a book or two while you're at it.

Originally Posted by millionuppercuts

Peep Game wrote:

Originally Posted by Sellout

Why is it that almost any race can show pride in their ethnicity and they are culturally empowered, but when a "white" person show's pride in their race they are considered racist?
Cause usually when a white person shows pride in their race, on average it's more anti-everyone else. There's plenty of ways you show show pride in your race/culture without
putting down other races/cultures, which they tend to not do.

This is ridiculous and a low blow. 
My problem with NT talking about race but more specifically white people is that they group every white culture into one and post general stereotypes reflecting the same American life they live. Eventually, every single thread turns into people trying to reason with each other on which race is better and taking shots at each other 
eek.gif
 The only positive thing you can get from these threads is a chance to peer into how another race portrays your people. 

I love the random nt truth wrap ups. Always on point. But sometimes someone drop some gems in these threads, I think race thread are a good thjg to do, but need to be way more organized so we actually reach progress, instead of pages of jokes and this won't end well and we don't need another race thread, people can joke around, but add some mind expanding information at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom