IT'S OFFICIAL - Nike Foamposite Max/Duncans Retro All Blacks Release Black Friday $225

Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree..I think these would look crazy if there was a gold colorway similar to fp1s...gold upper that changes color (like fp1s and pines) with a black midsole

Ging mayhem...we need a ps lol

Originally Posted by Mike n Nikes

Originally Posted by Aquatic Barefoot

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

If the black pairs sells out quickly too I can guarantee Nike will go crazy with these in 2012. Ones early in the year, Pros in the summer and Totals for the fall. Raping customers pockets year round
30t6p3b.gif
Sees the future this one.

These will NOT look good in any other colors besides black silver or white... i dont think they'll @!%## these out like ones or pros... 

Nike doesn't give two +%+## what would look good or bad. That didn't them from releasing those bastards colorways last time around. And if people line up for a midnight release or early morning release of a these colorways I really doubt Nike is going to wait another 7 years to retro them again. 
-And people never thought that Ones would never be on the level they are now. So  prepare your body for the releases, your wallets for the high number of colorways and your angus for the price hike. 

Just held these in hand. Didn't notice any 3m, same heavy weight, no excess glue, good quality. The spot had about 30 pairs or so, mostly a big size breakdown

Originally Posted by 1stWitIt

Just held these in hand. Didn't notice any 3m, same heavy weight, no excess glue, good quality. The spot had about 30 pairs or so, mostly a big size breakdown

Was it a mom & pop, or a regional/national retailer?

I think I'll pass on these. No swoosh discount for them
indifferent.gif
. I'll stick to my OG's. Glad they're in good shape.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

I disagree..I think these would look crazy if there was a gold colorway similar to fp1s...gold upper that changes color (like fp1s and pines) with a black midsole

nerd.gif
wink.gif

6193029321_bb158b9442_o.jpg

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

nerd.gif
wink.gif

And if they don't ever decide to release those - i'll just give mines a golden shower.

umph!

Originally Posted by BinYe

nerd.gif
wink.gif

And if they don't ever decide to release those - i'll just give mines a golden shower.

umph!

THIS IS SICK.. I WOULD PREFER A CLEAR AIR BUBBLE THO

Ok, so here's my take on them. Saw them at work tonight. I looked at them thoroughly and they are NOT worth the $225 plus tax. Soles are good, the upper....is a different story. The foamposite material feels very cheap, definitely not worth $225. I did this in comparison to my OG pair. It's like night and day, and in my opinion anyone paying that price for those kicks is a damn fool, but then again I have a pair and it's different when you have a pair and when you don't. Either way the OG really is better and that's not some "oh I have OG's and hate retros stuff". That's just my two cents on the matter if anyone cares....

I really just want a gold pair of Foam 1's with a black or smoke-grey sole.

As for sizing on these, I'd say stick with whatever size you wear in regular kicks. If you size up .5 size for foams, don't do that with these, they'll feel like boots. Made that mistake with my 05 silvers.

nerd.gif
wink.gif

Probably would look better with a clear or smoke bubble and gold inside

Definitely ain't worth the 2 and a quarter they asking for. Not even worth half.

These ain't that nice. I'll cop if I catch em at outlets, anything above that - not even a chance.

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

I really just want a gold pair of Foam 1's with a black or smoke-grey sole.

As for sizing on these, I'd say stick with whatever size you wear in regular kicks. If you size up .5 size for foams, don't do that with these, they'll feel like boots. Made that mistake with my 05 silvers.

I KEEP HEARING WEIRD THINGS ABOUT SIZING... IMO TRUE TO SIZE MEANS "WITH A LITTLE BIT OF SPACE" IN THE TOE BOX AND FOR SOME REASON I DONT SEE MY "NORMAL" SZ DOING THAT. NT HAS HAD A HISTORY OF LOVING SNUG SHOES..NOT SURE WHY. ONLY WAY TO KNOW FOR SURE IS TO TRY EM ON I GUESS.. WE'LL SEE WHEN TIME COMES.. 2 DAYS 
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom