.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

ive always loved that bird referring to the purple city joint and the diplomat one is def a classic.. clean and simple to me..

just some of the stuff my bro brought back from hong kong

I like the new style clasp on the datejust hidden just like the president!
pimp.gif

i dont really like cellinis but this one is cool to me.

2vi30w7.jpg

whoa whoa hold up, sum1 please explain this pic, was rick ross accused of being a correctional officer, how old is this pic?

Originally Posted by itz rOLLi

laugh.gif
i havent looked at this post in like 8 months and this dude Lax still gets clowned on.
roll.gif

im not a regular on this thread...why dont anybody like this dude LAX???...

Floyd Mayweather Jr: Home Robbed of $7 Million in Jewels

Las Vegas, NV - One afternoon in late August, someone broke into one of Floyd Mayweather's homes and made off with his personal jewelry. This weekMayweather issued a $100,000 cash reward for information leading to the return of his property.

Mayweather confirmed that the jewelry is estimated to be valued at $7 million and was taken from one of his Las Vegas homes. The offense occurred on August 17,between 7:00 and 9:00 p.m. The thieves apparently broke his bedroom window and entered while he was out of the house. No one was hurt and security is workingaround the clock to ensure that cameras and professional guards are posted. Only the jewelry was observed to be missing.

Anyone with information on this crime can call Sherbrooke, Jelan and Associates at (678) 457-5858 or (404) 786-1321. Callers could be eligible for an immediatecash reward of $100,000 and may remain anonymous.

Originally Posted by NLV esq

Floyd Mayweather Jr: Home Robbed of $7 Million in Jewels

Las Vegas, NV - One afternoon in late August, someone broke into one of Floyd Mayweather's homes and made off with his personal jewelry. This week Mayweather issued a $100,000 cash reward for information leading to the return of his property.

Mayweather confirmed that the jewelry is estimated to be valued at $7 million and was taken from one of his Las Vegas homes. The offense occurred on August 17, between 7:00 and 9:00 p.m. The thieves apparently broke his bedroom window and entered while he was out of the house. No one was hurt and security is working around the clock to ensure that cameras and professional guards are posted. Only the jewelry was observed to be missing.

Anyone with information on this crime can call Sherbrooke, Jelan and Associates at (678) 457-5858 or (404) 786-1321. Callers could be eligible for an immediate cash reward of $100,000 and may remain anonymous.
smh.gif
seen this coming. His flashy style plus MTV cribs
ohwell.gif

smh.gif
this fool how do you leave $7million in jewels out on a counter and not locked away in a safe...

I seen mayweather downtown a few weeks ago...... before that incident and he had on all his big jewels on.
thats ridiculous.

JofBH nice as always....
dude who copped the SD fitted copped some more stuff.

we made a lotta new pieces, but nothing big. all in the 15k range. :/

when you got guys doin pieces for $6k which don't make sense, it just shows the difference.
but even at that price, you can't get any quality really.

I seen mayweather downtown a few weeks ago...... before that incident and he had on all his big jewels on.
thats ridiculous
yeah i seen him at diamond design co. too.

lol, i saw mayweather at the grand lux cafe at the palazzo a couple weeks ago. i was wondering why he was eating at a crummy place (for his flashy standards)like that when Cut is just around the way. this makes sense now...

hey for anyone with jacob and co watch, i was wondering what the differences in the serial numbers on the back of the jacobs meant, some have No ##, some areNo ### with 4 stars after it, and some are No S####

i'm headed to nyc next week or the week after next . . . .
making some dudes mad out there. I wanna see how many stores I get thrown out of, or asked to leave
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom