.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

LAX, just move on. If I remember correctly...206 use to kick it hard with muscle and from past pictures...206 looks like a damned UFC fighter and he can drinklike a sailor, if I'm not mistaken.

You never mess with white dudes that look like they're UFC fighters that can drink. You just dont.

highline could be the worst jewelers in the custom piece game. they seriously could take the cake for all time worst quality/work and choice.
I have to turn down pieces all the time. I saw that pizza piece at magic. but thats what you get for $2,500 or $4,000 or whatever.

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

highline could be the worst jewelers in the custom piece game. they seriously could take the cake for all time worst quality/work and choice.
I have to turn down pieces all the time. I saw that pizza piece at magic. but thats what you get for $2,500 or $4,000 or whatever.
Co-sign, highline got some cheap looking #%*.

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

I have to turn down pieces all the time. I saw that pizza piece at magic. but thats what you get for $2,500 or $4,000 or whatever
troof

Yo Ben, I remember in an earlier Vol. you mentioned helping out a NT'er with an engagement ring. I've been looking at a few places, but have beenlurking through these for awhile and you guys just honestly seem to have the custom jewelry game on lock. I was wondering if you could help me out at all.I'm sure you stay hella busy, but if you get a chance to reply it would be greatly appreciated.

The Iced out Heathcliff is Fresh.. Tight work kd� � I would swag it on my belt tho.. Not as a Chain.

Garfield piece is pretty cool, but putting money in your mouth... ......filthy.

2lsxzxk.jpg
pimp.gif

Who cares if Tyga gets robbed.

Dude is really just ishin on the haters like crazy.

roll.gif
at him eatin hundred dollar bills!!!

thats just a design for travis from gym class heroes new piece i dont knw who is going to be making probably ididit idk...travis posted that pic of his newpiece in the making on his blog site

Back
Top Bottom