.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

Looks like it's cheaper than plain 'ol regular G-Shock's.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by Rjwco

bored so i made another one

yea i dont jump in on the lax hate, but thats lookin weak.

BANG BANG
lax, maybe u just beed a better camera...when u got trax NYC takin better pics of straight aluminum garbage they peddle to the young kids means ugotta step it up...

I'm not even hating on you, fam....but that watch is wack. It straight up made me not want to pull the trigger on the all black joint I want. I have some thinking to do know. You need to play Playstation when you're bored or something...

indifferent.gif

all glued crystals on stainless steel btw

Originally Posted by kchildz1

Only one generating income
thats the easy answer...but you got goons in clicks wit chains and i doubt they're as prevelant in the mixtape/NYC scene as sheek louch andstyles P.

i refuse to believe sheek and styles can't afford a couple stacks from tourin and features to not pony up some dough for a couple cubans/francos wit ad-block/ruff ryders logo on it.

call me a shallow dude, but your chain and jewelry as a rapper validates alot of what you say..."them rings and things you sing about pull em out"

Originally Posted by Untitled

Originally Posted by Kr0mey

jada last night

jadakiss-attend-robi92fc4e.jpg
why is it jada the only lox member rockin any type of shines?
I remember Sheek saying that #%$+ isn't important to him he rather put that into Real Estate and other ventures. You'll catch him wearingthe D-Block joint or his Tags, plus I think he still got his RR piece. As for Styles I don't think dude cares about that #%$+ either I remember he has that50 or 60K Gun Piece that Jacob did for him and his Tags.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by Untitled

Originally Posted by Kr0mey

jada last night

jadakiss-attend-robi92fc4e.jpg
why is it jada the only lox member rockin any type of shines?
I remember Sheek saying that #%$+ isn't important to him he rather put that into Real Estate and other ventures. You'll catch him wearing the D-Block joint or his Tags, plus I think he still got his RR piece. As for Styles I don't think dude cares about that #%$+ either I remember he has that 50 or 60K Gun Piece that Jacob did for him and his Tags.
rubs me the wrong way if only one dude in the click shinin...but i digress.

dudes on ya boy tygas head somethin serious! i dont see why all the hate is necessary let dude rhyme

Back
Top Bottom