I've never seen so many people leave a theater

in the first 3 minutes a hispanic family walked out, i'm talking like 10 of em. With atleat 4 kids under the age of 10. Probably 10 out of 25 people left.This couple got real heated when he was interviewing the parents for the modeling pictures. They stormed out

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

mad people walked out of Grudge 2
smh.gif
I was stuck in that movie with a ugly yak looking %+%*! for a blind date..................fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu that movie
mad.gif

but on the real snakes on the plane is the worst movie of all time the WOAT

I liked the movie "The Happening" I thought it was really good. Night's movies are excellent because the push the boundaries offantasy.........It's good to watch movies that make no sense at all and seem to far fetched. Life doesn't make sense and there's not a day thatgoes by when I don't have a @#*!? moment...... Like last week.....me and my boy were in he club and my boy had these cute polynesian girl all overhim......she was good to ride but my boy turned her down and took home this MASSIVE 120kgs+ rhino...
eek.gif
I mean I thought she had been tagged on the ear forID purposes she was that big.
nerd.gif
And I was like @#*?!!!!!!!!! Doesn't make sense but that's the way the cookie crumbles! So I bagged Poly chick
tongue.gif

BRUNO was the worst collection of acting and attempted comedy i have ever seen in my 20 years of living. normally, when people are total failures at makingthe audience laugh, i feel bad for the performer... but this crap could get NO sympathy....

nothing but one gay joke after another... no plot... no nothing. and when did frontal male nudity become a symbol of comedy? Bruno, hangover, obeserve andreport....
Observe_and_report.jpg

i dont know what's goin on w/ this trend of male nudity... but it aint really gettin it for me.... but back to Bruno...

i can honestly say that i will NEVER recommend anyone go see this money, and dont understand how others find this funny. I know that people have their ownopinions.. but... this seemed to be UNIVERSALLY wack... lol... i threw my hands up and left Bruno, folks... it was wack...

on the contrary, Borat was actually funny. so dont think i'm just bashing that style of comedy... cuz Bruno had me rollin... "this is NOOOT a greysuit.." lol..

oh yeah.. "The Happening" was good, but the ended had me in straight "fa real? they gonna end it like that?" mode for about two days...Street Fighter wasnt all that bad if you played the game coming up...

people say "the haunting in conneticut" wasnt good but i thought that was one of the best thrillers i ever seen....
and the Hangover truly was NOThistorically funny... i was ok... i seen many of the jokes coming... they were very predictable....

Originally Posted by TheGift23

I just saw this on Yahoo!
laugh.gif

LOS ANGELES -- An elite squad of guinea pigs has worked its own brand of magic at the box office, taking the No. 1 spot from boy wizard Harry Potter.

The 3-D "G-Force" was the top movie at the box office this weekend, opening with $32.2 million, according to studio estimates Sunday.

1. "G-Force," $32.2 million.

2. "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince," $30 million.

3. "The Ugly Truth," $27 million.

4. "Orphan," $12.8 million.

5. "Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs," $8.2 million.

6. "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen," $8 million.

7. "The Hangover," $6.5 million.

8. "The Proposal," $6.4 million.

9. "Public Enemies," $4.2 million.

10. "Bruno," $2.7 million.

roll.gif
eek.gif
didn't hangover and proposal come out way before bruno? you 'know' it's bad then.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by lysolflow

BRUNO was the worst collection of acting and attempted comedy i have ever seen in my 20 years of living. normally, when people are total failures at making the audience laugh, i feel bad for the performer... but this crap could get NO sympathy....

nothing but one gay joke after another... no plot... no nothing.

You missed the point of that movie. Completely.

I cant remember the name but the movie where all the wives are robots (had nicol kiddman) i think. Walked out of that one.

I haven't seen a movie where people walked out except for Cloverfield. Some people could NOT handle that amateur video cam playing on the big screen
roll.gif

Originally Posted by sigmakidownz

I haven't seen a movie where people walked out except for Cloverfield. Some people could NOT handle that amateur video cam playing on the big screen
roll.gif

Wow they missed a good movie.
smh.gif

yeah bruno was madddd gay no like seriously.... MAD GAY

the beginning of the movie with that running machine already got me buggin, then the spinning penis and wrestling part.... smh, if i didn't had my girlwith me i would of left after the first 5min

Bruno is meant to embarrass and ridicule the people he interviews. Paula Abdul? The gay-converter? Everyone in the audience at the end? He put them on straightroast, Showcasing their flaws to the audience. Brilliant, IMO.

i saw the Bruno midnight showin i mean it wasnt worth the hassle of a midnight showin but it was ok maybe too over the top here n there but not worst movieever material imo

haha Wolf Creek would have to be one of the worst movies ive ever seen if not the worst no offense to any1 who liked it, i just simply didnt

i dont think Spiderman 3 is as bad as ppl made it, there have been a lot worse it just wasnt on par with the hype n reputation Spiderman movies had/have

The Ring 2 would have to be up there wit The Grudge 2 as some of the worst sequels ever

Back
Top Bottom