I've never seen so many people leave a theater

Originally Posted by KL9

Not in theaters, but this has got to be one of the worst I've ever seen:

babylon-ad.jpg

Horrible movie, I'm never watching another Vin Diesel movie again.

im surprised only one persons mentioned lady in the water. waaaayyyyyyy far removed worse movie i've ever seen

Originally Posted by letsgetit22

What was the movie were the 2 couples are in Australia and their car break down and some dude picks them up and takes them to his spot and poisoned them and when they wake up their all chained up? The movie came out like 3-5 years ago.

wolf creek. that movie was so bad!

KUNG POW worst movie ever!
We also left kill bill vol.1 only because my mom thought it would be a comedy and she cant handle all of that gore. but thats my %$% right there!

I've only walked out on 2 movies that I can remember, that one flick with Travolta and Forest Whitaker
battlefield-earth.jpg

And this ******ed knock-off training day movie, which coincidentally also has forest whitaker in it.
street-kings.jpg

i walked out durring the first iron man when i realized it was iron man vs irak
me and my girl were more concerned with getting to pizzaria uno on time then finishing that garbage

Originally Posted by UCLAMIKE

B0176629_l.jpg

and i like the movie but people was getting PISSED and walking out on it
roll.gif

Yeah....like...if you rewind this motha one more time.

Transporter 3

This is the reason I am not allowed to choose movies when hanging with friends anymore

I dunno what I was thinking
smh.gif

Originally Posted by mistah majestic

And this ******ed knock-off training day movie, which coincidentally also has forest whitaker in it.
street-kings.jpg
embarassed.gif
i thought street kings was good... but yes it was aknock off of training day

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

Originally Posted by mistah majestic

street-kings.jpg
embarassed.gif
i thought street kings was good... but yes it was a knock off of training day

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

The spirit... well most ppl left about half way through
laugh.gif

in my opinion...this was the worst movie i have ever seen...i didnt leave cause i was like a bunch of friends but i hated every second of it

Originally Posted by kingjamesvehs

me and my girl were more concerned with getting to pizzaria uno on time then finishing that garbage

Originally Posted by cjspida619

laugh.gif
dude is lost. The movie was not about IRONMAN vs.'IRAK'. How ignorant can you be
eyes.gif

wow

my girl and I went to watch "watchmen" and in about 45 mins into the movie people were already leaving.. i almost left also... the movie was too longand boring as $@$%

Anchorman.

I personally like the movie.

And I can't walk out of movies, if I paid for it.. Than my a s s is in that seat from the beginning to end 7 if my date decides to leave, she better waitin the lobby.

Back
Top Bottom