I've never seen so many people leave a theater

photo_01_hires.jpg

Heard this was pretty bad

Originally Posted by firered18

KUNG POW worst movie ever!
We also left kill bill vol.1 only because my mom thought it would be a comedy and she cant handle all of that gore. but thats my %$% right there!
Kill Bill.. a comedy?
laugh.gif

But how?

I just saw this on Yahoo!
laugh.gif

LOS ANGELES -- An elite squad of guinea pigs has worked its own brand of magic at the box office, taking the No. 1 spot from boy wizard Harry Potter.

The 3-D "G-Force" was the top movie at the box office this weekend, opening with $32.2 million, according to studio estimates Sunday.

1. "G-Force," $32.2 million.

2. "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince," $30 million.

3. "The Ugly Truth," $27 million.

4. "Orphan," $12.8 million.

5. "Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs," $8.2 million.

6. "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen," $8 million.

7. "The Hangover," $6.5 million.

8. "The Proposal," $6.4 million.

9. "Public Enemies," $4.2 million.

10. "Bruno," $2.7 million.

roll.gif

the spirit was the worst movie ive seen. me and my girl went on a double date with my cousin and his girl. everybody was yelling this movie sucked i was too. iwoulda left to get my money back but my cousin drove and he liked it so i just went to sleep.

Didn't Bruno have a 30M opening weekend though ?

I think that's even more than Borat's opening weekend.

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

the knowing was so ******ed
smh.gif
smh

just watched this %+@ right now
roll.gif

first 2/3 of the movie i was thinking, ok yeah i can dig it, let's see what nicholas cage is gonna do to the save the end of the world from totaldestruction

last 1/3 of the movie was straight
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by xxplosiveMusik

my girl and I went to watch "watchmen" and in about 45 mins into the movie people were already leaving.. i almost left also... the movie was too long and boring as $@$%

I stayed but that movie was long and way over hyped, I remember someone in the audience yelling for the Blue man (forgot his character's name) to put somedraws on
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

I hauled butt out of the number 23, the happening and Max Payne. Max Payne was utter garbage, Ludacris' acting was the worst!!
Max Payne sucked, I sat throught just to see if at any point it would get better but nah
and Luda took it to another low, that was some horrible acting.

And Max Payne is one of my favorite game series.
I'll treat it like DBGT and pretend it doesn't exist.

This topic reminds me, why do ppl hate X3? I actually love it.
Yeah they took liberties but it wasn't stale.. like some other hero flicks.

Originally Posted by airmaxes

I was thinking of leaving honestly

i was wondering where the hell you went
laugh.gif
.....aint seen ya in months and i bought some shoes from ya in the past bruno opened well but word of mouth madefollowing weeks unsuccessful.....

Originally Posted by dope like louboutins

Originally Posted by xxplosiveMusik

my girl and I went to watch "watchmen" and in about 45 mins into the movie people were already leaving.. i almost left also... the movie was too long and boring as $@$%

I stayed but that movie was long and way over hyped, I remember someone in the audience yelling for the Blue man (forgot his character's name) to put some draws on
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The only movies I remember people walking out on were Hero (people were too lazy to understand the story and follow the sequences) and Borat (Jews who wereoffended).

i didn't like borat but im surprised at bruno, probably the only one who thought it was funny =/

Real talk

I walked out on "Revenge of the Fallen", I thought the first Transformer was classic. The second one was just too corny, all the one line dry jokesand trying to catch Megan Fox in those model shots was just too much for me to stand.

O yea and "I know who killed me" by Linsey Lohan, was just sad.

I've witnessed several people leaving during Kung Pow....they left when Ling first appeared in the movie with that annoying whiny %%% voice. She repeatedChosen One's name too much. My mom wanted to go home and leave too.

Back
Top Bottom