I've quit smoking reefer...

Originally Posted by DunkeDinSaucE

good luck lol Ive been cutting it down lately because my left lung gets "inflamed" and hurts for days after I smoke...fortunately for me i have 2 lungs
pimp.gif
smh.gif

Just quit fam... it's not THAT serious.

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

good luck lol Ive been cutting it down lately because my left lung gets "inflamed" and hurts for days after I smoke...fortunately for me i have 2 lungs
pimp.gif
smh.gif

fizz, you just mad you have two good lungs and still can't use them

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BwooDFolkGD74

pimp.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Why can't fizz smoke??? This is mood on a diff SN BTW.

pimp.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

The jokes on you... I just got off diversion a few weeks ago.
smokin.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

eek.gif
... WHAT'S GOOD Mood?!

I got caught up over the summer and had to take a 6+ month sabbatical. It sucked, but it really made me see how bad it was affecting me.

Now, I only smoke on the weekends or if I need a quick stress release.
ohwell.gif

word to all the ppl tht like getting high on NT!!
i smoke, but not evryday...
once in a while...
only on special occasions> bdays, at a party .....
i only do it on wkends n sometimes during the week...

Everyone I know who used to smoke a lot of weed now smokes a lot of cigarettes. You tell me whats worse.

i relapsed today. i only hit one bowl though. smh at me caving just cause my sexy neighbor offered to smoke me out. i mean what am i gonna say no i dont wannatake this opportunity to get in ya crib and spit a lil game?

I was thinking of taking a break to lower my tolerance. However, with a lower tolerance, I get way too baked and I pretty much end my day after a session. Withmy tolerance higher, I feel fine after my high and I can still get my work done throughout the day. I might take a break over the summer though. The first weekof a tolerance break is the hardest IMO. I don't think I'll ever quit smoking though. Bong all day.

yo NT i really need to take a break from this mari-jane (currently on papers) but i just cant seem too. whenever i try to stop somebody will come with somefunky stuff that i just cant resist too lol (
smh.gif
atme).... Im sorry but i need a L to start the day and one before hittin the sack.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dland24

Everyone I know who used to smoke a lot of weed now smokes a lot of cigarettes. You tell me whats worse.
co-sign
thats how i started smoking cigarettes

pimp.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

The jokes on you... I just got off diversion a few weeks ago.
smokin.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

eek.gif
... WHAT'S GOOD Mood?!

I got caught up over the summer and had to take a 6+ month sabbatical. It sucked, but it really made me see how bad it was affecting me.

Now, I only smoke on the weekends or if I need a quick stress release.
ohwell.gif

Chillin homie... I hope the rest of the LPC crew is good. Tell them cats I said whattup tho.

I feel you on the quick stress relief.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

I'm on a mission to quit til April 20, trying to bring my tolerance down. I'm off to Vegas that weekend and blowin a zip tho.
pimp.gif

I quit mary because of school and to be honest i feel so much better. Mary isn't for everybody people. Like what everyone else said early, its not hard toquit. The hardest part for me was saying no when friends would offer me a hit.

But to be honest I do miss listening to music, vibing with friends, and the sex being smack.
pimp.gif

I never realized the dream thing neither until I read it here, I remember having wild/scary dreams a few days after I quit. The dreams would feel so real...Iremember having a dream about the movie The Grudge, never been so scared in my life.
roll.gif

pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif

Forget all that stopping mess...I just bought a vapo
pimp.gif

Props to you tho for having your priorities straight. Kills me when I see people in your situation still living their life like they dont have a care in theworld. If I had a reason Id stop smoking too.

Damn near 3 days in and I'm hurtin ya'll... Your boy is tryin to CHEEF.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Let me stop though cause I know I got mind control... Word to Smokey and Deebo.

fell off the wagon today, the potential job i had lined up dude said he cant bring me on until spring, ANDDD i got my first unemployment check deposited intomy account..copped an 1/8th

[Eminem] Guess who's back, back again[/Eminem]

Back
Top Bottom