I've quit smoking reefer...

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

fell off the wagon today, the potential job i had lined up dude said he cant bring me on until spring, ANDDD i got my first unemployment check deposited into my account..copped an 1/8th

[Eminem] Guess who's back, back again[/Eminem]
FAIL...
laugh.gif

Nah, how many days did you quit though? Man I'm mad tempted to hop in the whip right now and hit the club up for an eighth too.
laugh.gif

I probabaly won't though, I actually like the challenge of qutting... I'm trying to use this thread as motivation tho... That's why I bump it onthe daily.

last time i smoked was on the 8th of this month, haha so not too long. Only reason I stopped is cause I got fired and needed a job, but then ol dude said thathe had me taken care of and its a driving job so im 1000% sure theyd do a test so I quit. But yesterday he said HR told him to hold off on all hiring untilApril and I checked my acct and saw an extra $351 in my account and my eyes got big so I had to make the call. I wasnt expectin my unemployment to kick in fora while. What better way to celebrate than puffin.

I smoke almost everyday like its nothin. Cali FTW!! Only thing is my gut is getting big because of all the food I eat.
laugh.gif

Its kinda a good thing too because I've stopped smoking a lot of cigarettes everyday. I only smoke cigs once in awhile now but I smoke trees all the time.

If people are so concern about their health, you all do realize you can purchase edibles. Mornings I cut a couple slices from a MJ loaf bread, toast that withsome MJ butter and I am good to go.

to those who said "i stopped for (said time) to boost my tolerance" Marijuana is an exception to the tolerance phenomenon, because it lingers in yourbody for a month or more, so you need less to get high.
Those concerned with your health, look into vaporizers, no damage to your lungs whatsoever, and when you factor in the blunts you buy, or even bong, theypractically pay themselves.
Canabutter is kind of tricky, I tried it and took more because it isn't an immediate effect it: it can take up to an hour in comparison to the seconds ittakes when you smoke.
At the end of the day, it is practically harmless no deaths, no OD possible, no major long term effects, the gateway theory was debunked a long time ago..
toke up peeps!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CoolLiquidFlames

Originally Posted by heartofthacity

to those who said "i stopped for (said time) to boost my tolerance" Marijuana is an exception to the tolerance phenomenon, because it lingers in your body for a month or more you need less to get high.
this couldn't be more incorrect...

you build up a tolerance to mj like anything else... you could even build up a tolerance of spicy food...
take a break from it for a while and you will notice it takes less to reach the desired level of intoxication...
http://www.ukcia.org/research/gettman3.htm

Back
Top Bottom