I've reached the end of the line... smh

Honestly, some of you dudes sound SUPER lame right now. I understand that some of you may not like OP, but why come into this thread and act a fool? Just put him on ignore or something.

Anyways, SC....just because you didn't get accepted into the schools you wanted... it doesn't mean that you've failed. You can apply to other colleges or go the CC route. Don't give up on your dreams just because you hit a small roadblock.

What does your heart tell you man?

I know you didn't get into the honors program. but texas is the right decision.

You will not regret it.

Originally Posted by wcghost

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

CC for a year or two and transfer. You'll be fine, just make sure your new school accepts all your credits.
listen to this man. there's a ton of solid CC's in the Bay Area.
If your in the bay area your golden bro De Anza and Foothill have some of the best transfer rates.

Originally Posted by friedchickenpimpin

i still say u guys r some haters tho, my dudes got big aspirations and expectations at a young age, that says alot
u cant get what u never ask for
No, it really doesn't say %@%$ and he's not that young.
Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Folks like some of you are probably why he's so driven. For whatever reason y'all are using this to say "I told you so".
It's really unfortunate how many of you dudes (and ladies) really think sittin around on a message board talking about how nothing will stop you from being rich one day is drive.

scshift %*$! what these cheerleaders are telling you, I don't see a damn thing driven about you and that's not hate, that's my honest opinion. There's certainly some hate in here, a lot of jokes too, but what I see more than anything is tough love and real talk.

A lot of dudes are reiterating an observation that I've seen made about you by different members multiple times in the last few months. You stay fantasizing about some future you dream of for yourself when reality and the present day are right in front of you.

Every time I see you talk about your future, it's all good. Big things, goals, aspirations, money, lambos, etc etc. Every time I see you talk about your actual current situation it's basically some sob story about how you have nothing going for you. 

You reach your goals through hard work and planning among other things but certainly not by dreaming. When you're a little kid you dream about what you want to do with your future, when you're a man you either about working towards the future you desire for yourself or you're not, simple as that.

I wish I could articulate this a little more clearly but I just hope you get it one day. You're young in the sense that you're not old, you have the opportunity to work towards what you want but that opportunity wont always be there and it's going to slip away faster than you can imagine.

Originally Posted by Swag Odie

solegit08til wrote:
You sir can chomp on a d.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Goodnight

YO!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"Welcome to the real world"...

Aka welcome to another 4-6 years of "schooling" to make you an obedient worker.

L, my $!+. You have it good right now.

I better go off myself then because my entire life revolves around a degree I obtained at a community college.

Man up SC!

An I have to agree with HAM, I think I told you this before, but from day one you came of as extremely naive, 90% of every opinion you have in any given matter on NT which is often is lived through a 3rd person, not something you've experienced yourself...seems like you are a dreamer and judging by this post a little unprepared to face te many obstacles life will place in the way of one day you sitting behind the steering wheel of that lambo you want.

Here I was thinking NT loved Sc, seems like NT loves noone, not even Henzo

FEELSGOODMAN

This kid wanting to end his life cuz some schools didn't accept him...cmon man!

For the 100th time...County College, then xfer to a university.

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

Honestly, some of you dudes sound SUPER lame right now. I understand that some of you may not like OP, but why come into this thread and act a fool? Just put him on ignore or something.

Anyways, SC....just because you didn't get accepted into the schools you wanted... it doesn't mean that you've failed. You can apply to other colleges or go the CC route. Don't give up on your dreams just because you hit a small roadblock.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]This. Even if he IS 17 and gives advice on life, what's wrong with some positive words to help the next man going in life? But some of you come in here to kick the man while he's down?? It's obvious he holds school in high regards and this impacted him severely, but rather than providing some encouragement you dudes wanna clown on him and throw negativity his way? Shameful to say the least. You'll be fine SC, you're young, time to make the most out of life.[/color]

Originally Posted by heirjordan15

Folks like some of you are probably why he's so driven. For whatever reason y'all are using this to say "I told you so".

Big difference between being driven and being delusional/talking big on a message board.  

Co-sign. Not tryna be mean at all but I know I'm not the only one who has called him naïve. He may be mature/smart for his age but he comes off like a know it all, hell even on subjects about women an dude is a virgin.

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

Originally Posted by heirjordan15

Big difference between being driven and being delusional/talking big on a message board.  

Your saltiness is unbecoming.
Its as if you were waiting for him to not achieve his dreams.
eyes.gif

"I hate people like you"

Obviously this thread has diff views. I'm not salty or a hater at all. As someone said, this should be a wake up call for the young guy. It is what it is but he for sure was naïve. Now he should be driven even more. Carry on

Originally Posted by CoolStoryBro

SRS, I never liked you. You are an annoying little brat who post too much and tries too hard to be politically correct. I picture you surfing NT on your Ipad barefoot while listening to Bobby McFerrin - Dont Worry Be Happy. I remember your stupid post on how you would change the world or become the richest man or what ever stupid naive #%^. Well mother %$$**%, reality just hit you like a mother +$#$%*# freight truck didnt it? I look foward to seeing you in future ITT tech comercials late at night. I will sleep good tonight knowing that you are problably crying your self too sleep in your bath tub tonight. GL with your aquiring wealth goals of 2012 and beyond :smile:

1bb25feebb869e34788320ca73574f8eca65bc2.gif

OP is a burger tho

Im glad OP is not from Cali, this thread would have been much worse.

oh,

http://www.forbes.com/sit...-who-said-no-to-college/

CoolstoryBro got that bone chilling hate in his heart for duke.
roll.gif
roll.gif
for real tho people been telling the kid life isnt all gravy and biscuits.

this whole thread 
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Man up bro, CC is a good route, get back into reality, dreaming about success =/= real life success.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by friedchickenpimpin

i still say u guys r some haters tho, my dudes got big aspirations and expectations at a young age, that says alot
u cant get what u never ask for
No, it really doesn't say !%!! and he's not that young.

It's really unfortunate how many of you dudes (and ladies) really think sittin around on a message board talking about how nothing will stop you from being rich one day is drive.

scshift $%%@ what these cheerleaders are telling you, I don't see a damn thing driven about you and that's not hate, that's my honest opinion. There's certainly some hate in here, a lot of jokes too, but what I see more than anything is tough love and real talk.

A lot of dudes are reiterating an observation that I've seen made about you by different members multiple times in the last few months. You stay fantasizing about some future you dream of for yourself when reality and the present day are right in front of you.

Every time I see you talk about your future, it's all good. Big things, goals, aspirations, money, lambos, etc etc. Every time I see you talk about your actual current situation it's basically some sob story about how you have nothing going for you. 

You reach your goals through hard work and planning among other things but certainly not by dreaming. When you're a little kid you dream about what you want to do with your future, when you're a man you either about working towards the future you desire for yourself or you're not, simple as that.

I wish I could articulate this a little more clearly but I just hope you get it one day. You're young in the sense that you're not old, you have the opportunity to work towards what you want but that opportunity wont always be there and it's going to slip away faster than you can imagine.

Listen to this man

Back
Top Bottom