Iverson dunk on Kobe Bryant Vol. Really?

Offensive interference. I can dunk on Kobe with his back turned if the ball is already in the hoop

acidicality:
MR J 858:
This one counted and is legit
laugh.gif

This one counted and is legit

laugh.gif

Someone posts Iverson on Kobe... and in response, someone posts Fish on AI. A response of Brewer on Fish makes no sense, because the point of the Fish on AI response wasn't to glorify Fish; it was to knock AI down. Brewer on Fish does nothing to accomplish that. Debate fail. I award you zero points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
laugh.gif

Xtapolapacetl:
CP1708:
roll.gif
I can't imagine the scouring you did to find this video.
Not nearly as much as you think. It was right next to the P.J. Brown dunk. It just happened to look very similar to the Olajuwon over the back dunk while holding on to the rim, perfect for exposing the hypocrisy of this forum.
Lets play Pick A Response!
happy.gif
I provide multiple responses, and you pick which one you're going to stew over!

A) There's hypocrisy everywhere, including in your own replies.

B) I've taken action (warnings, deleting posts, locking threads, suspensions, bans) on COUNTLESS Kobe fans. In the thread that I KNEW you'd react towards, I said the SAME EXACT THING to you, a LeBron fan, and Night Marcher, a Kobe fan. Only one of you decided to push. Bad call.
wink.gif
The reason you'll be sitting out a few days while he's still posting isn't because he's a Kobe fan and I'm a hypocrite. It's because you're being a jerk who's trying to push back w/ your expose of the Sports section of an online sneaker forum, and I'm a jerk who helps run said online sneaker forum. The forum's better off without you, so we're going to give that a shot for a few days.
Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers:
Night Marcher01:
Yo SKA where you at? 
nerd.gif

xta better not get banned for this or even a warning.

this is trolling at it's finest and this is trolling done right. if anyone really gets their panties in a bunch over this, to me your corny.
Wrong... homeboy already got warned in the other thread. It was trolling. If this is the case of trolling done right? Then I trolled the correct way
roll.gif

i didn't see your post or xta's i think they both got deleted.  but honestly i see nothing wrong in this post.  this is actually funny to me. 
there's a difference between funny trolling and annoying trolling like what that clown hanssum does.
No. funny trolling = annoying trolling

Copycat threads = trolling

Night Marcher01:
So warning for them Ska? Wasn't their post irrelevant also?
There's definitely a method to how I do things, and I think it's pretty effective. I don't go for immediate action on someone right away. I see them do something, and I give them a chance to either make me forget their name or remember it. If I say something to someone, like I did to acidicality earlier, and I don't have to personally address them for something for a loooong time, then they have successfully made me forget their name. I like that. But say I have to address acidicality again in a couple hours; now he's on my radar. I address him again tomorrow for something else, I'm going to address him again, this time a little more stern, trying to let him know he needs to cool out.

But I know acidicality, and the reason he has a clean slate isn't because he has literally NEVER done ANYTHING wrong the entire time he's been here; it's because when he's addressed for doing something like posting Brewer on Fish in an AI on Kobe thread, that's the end of it.

Hope that answered your question.
smile.gif

Great post xtalebronstan , if it wasn't for this thread the hypocrisy of NT would still be a mystery.

Good find.  Everybody knows when AI was in Philly Kobe was a distant second as far as popularity and likeness goes in comparison to AI.

^ He was, but I don't think it was entirely because of talent. Iverson quickly became a hood hero; Kobe was still undefined. He was too much of a diva to be embraced by the streets, and too cocky/raw to be embraced by folks who prefer the Grant Hill/Joe Dumars types.

Iverson knew his role and stayed in his lane.

Anyone that can get the rim could've done that dunk, the ball was 95% in the goal.
And anyone with eyes could see that the ball is clearly going in, so why jump?

Do yall really want me to dig up all the vids of him getting shook, dunked on, embarrassed, etc...?

laugh.gif
Wow...didn't think my post would cause a reaction like that. That had nothing to do with the thread, like you said anyway...I hate Derek Fisher the most out of anyone on the Lakers (for a variety of the reasons), you knew it was a given if someone posted that, I had to counter with the Brewer dunk
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom