J.J. Hickson may be involved with trade talks regarding Amare to Cavs...

From a scout for the Cavaliers via RCF.com

Just returned from lunch, and when I got back to my hotel room, I have had my cell charging while I was out, I got three calls from JJ and his agent. Apparently, they are getting wind of some things, and are calling to see if I've heard anything regarding him, and potential moves being discussed.

Obviously, being on the road, I'm out of the loop to an extent, but, obviously somethings been whirling around in the NBA circles regarding JJ ...

Really a tough situation for him to go through so early on in his 1st season, he's apparently very anxious over all that must be going on right now, as far as the rumor mill.

I can't go into too much detail as to who else called, but a close relative who also has a job in the NBA but not with the Cavs, called and has heard we're one of the top destinations for Amare, in that he's signaled that he would sign longterm with us if the opportunity presented itself.

Which leaves me mystified to say the least ... I didn't see this one on my radar at all ... I've just never really taken any of those rumors seriously at all. Didn't see us with the assets, or much desire due to certain issues that I'll go into if need be ...

But, obviously for a team that's been saying they are content to stay put, we certainly have a GM that is working alot of tradelines with multiple teams at the moment.

I feel like maybe I should change my travel itinerary, and instead of heading back to Cleveland, make a quick jaunt out to Phoenix ...lol.

nerd.gif

Only way J.J. Hickson would be involved in ANY talks (due to his upside) would be for a super splash deal such as Amare.

Stay tuned....

ea4356c74ecba4b24e7ccbbb9ea0e12a249fa09.gif

That is how I feel about this thread, your team, your city, and your out of control homerness

Why isn't there a Cavs season thread so this dude can post his usual garbage without polluting the first page?

DONT NOBODY WANT NO DAMN JJ HICKSON

KERR SHOULD BE SHOT IF THAT'S WHAT HE ACCEPTS FOR AMARE

laugh.gif

Thanks for bumping my post guys!
happy.gif

For the SIMPS...The allegedly proposed deal is Wally's 15 mil expiring deal + J.J. + 1st round pick

laugh.gif
alien.gif
@ people who think it's JJ for Amare straight up

Originally Posted by arstyle27

This needed it's own thread?? really??
It's about the Cavs, of course it needs its own thread...

And
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
if the Suns trade Amare Stoudemire for Wally Szcerbiak and that bum JJ Hickson...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

jj hickson... i remember JVG saying "JJ HICKSON, INTRODUCE YOURSELF TO LAMARS BODY" right after lamar put him in a poster. He said "hisupside" lol

Acid is in love with me.

He follows me everywhere.

Always quoting me....

Please hop off.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
People upset with me and my thread

Frankly I don't care if you like me or my posts. It's the freaking internet
laugh.gif

I'ma keep posting fellas

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
You're mad.
Seriously though, stop posting things about the Cavs that don't really deserve threads, or if you want, make a Cavs Season Thread to put your @#%% in.

Its about Wally's expiring. 15 mill off the books + a 1st roudn pick

Ric Bucher is on ESPN reporting that the trade talks have come down to two teams: Bulls & Cavs

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom